News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Superhero Draft Discussion

Started by Gary, February 23, 2010, 01:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

For everything else having to do with the draft here.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

T-Bonizzle

Do they have to be heroes? I'm an evil dude...

And if I wanted to draft someone like VWF's Mr. Fantastic, would that count? He's super  :jointpasssmiley:

Black Death

superhero , i think  Big Bone ,  supervillian draft is totally a different game ,  which can be a follow up to this one
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

Question about the first round, are we picking which universe we are in? Or are we picking someone from either Marvel or DC?

Black Death

i think it has to be from either marvel or DC hero your first round
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

I'm guessing the rounds/rules/stuff will be clarified shortly.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gary

sorry nets been giving me issues... first round you can choose either a character from marvel or dc. As for villains and other things just let the game play out as is.

[/center]

Jennifer

Is it a snake draft, or does the order stay the same for every round?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Gary

[/center]

Fnord

Team 1 should have the best team then.  lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Jennifer

Strikes me as slightly unfair given 1. will get first dibs every time, but ah well. It's your draft.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Gary

meant snake for every round! Sorry my net issues had me a little pissed! No the order will not stay the same!

[/center]

Midas

Listen you pink slut...

Did I miss the part where you tell us exactly how many rounds this draft is?

Do you think 48 hours is wise? I mean 24 hours in the other drafts dragged on and when the later rounds come people will begin to lose interest...

Gary

24 hours I think its too short, some people do have issues where they cant log in so it gives them a day to fix it. I will be prodding everyone if they reach the 36 hour mark. As for rounds its in the game thread 12 rounds.

[/center]

Fnord