News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Superhero Draft Discussion

Started by Gary, February 23, 2010, 01:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

yup. I cooked up some good ones to give you guys variety and make you think..so choose wisely.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

...when is it starting?

And 48hrs does seem like a long time to wait...

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gary

Its already started..B is first.

And its only 48 hours if the players dont pay attention.

[/center]

Gary

For my part i've already random.orged every round so there will be no wait between rounds.

[/center]

Fnord

Why every round?  I thought it was a snake draft?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Gary

it is. I randomed the list and then put it in notepad, moved everyone up a slot each round, and now all I have to do is copy paste everytime a round ends :)

[/center]

Challenger

Im guessing its too late to get in on it

Midas

Quote from: Gary on February 23, 2010, 03:06:06 PM
it is. I randomed the list and then put it in notepad, moved everyone up a slot each round, and now all I have to do is copy paste everytime a round ends :)

You Pink idiot...

Anyways a snake draft moves likea  snake...

Round 1
Midas
Cory
Gary
Ian
Duckman
Speedy
B

Round 2
B
Speedy
Duckman
Ian
Gary
Cory
Midas

Round 3
Midas
Cory
Gary
Ian
Duckman
Speedy
B

See...

What you are doing is not a snake but something only a dirty spic would do...

Round 1
Midas
Cory
Gary
Ian
Duckman
Speedy
B

Round 2
Cory
Gary
Ian
Duckman
Speedy
B
Midas

Round 3
Gary
Ian
Duckman
Speedy
B
Midas
Cory

Round 4
Ian
Duckman
Speedy
B
Midas
Cory
Gary

The good thing about snake draft is that we can move on to the next round without you... Bad thing is the number 1 and last place still have a crazy advantage...

We can do it your way I have no problem with that personally, just pointing out the difference to you... WHORE...

jagilki

So...

Is "Ultimate" Spider-Man and "Spider-Man" the same character?

Do we need to distinguish between that when drafting?

Not for all of them, but for example there is a HUGE difference between Normal Universe Nick Fury and "Ultimate" Nick Fury.

How about for example if you were to pick Captain American.  Would you have to distinguish between Steve Rogers Cap or Bucky Cap?

Midas

Quote from: A. Jag. Styles on February 23, 2010, 03:47:16 PM
So...

Is "Ultimate" Spider-Man and "Spider-Man" the same character?

Do we need to distinguish between that when drafting?

Not for all of them, but for example there is a HUGE difference between Normal Universe Nick Fury and "Ultimate" Nick Fury.

How about for example if you were to pick Captain American.  Would you have to distinguish between Steve Rogers Cap or Bucky Cap?

Just realized that maybe I should not have signed up for this lol

Fnord

Make it like the Mic Foley rule in wrestling drafts. 

1 True Identity.

Mic Foley=Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, etc.

Sinestro=Green Lanten, Yellow Lantern, blah blah blah

Hawkeye=Hawkeye and Ronin

I think each GL should have his own since there are many.  Kyle Raynor, Hal Jordan, John Steward, etc...

jagilki

Yeah, but... (and I'm not keeping track currently) like right now... aren't BOTH Steve Rogers AND Bucky cap?

and just for shits and giggles what about Colossus isn't the Normal Universe one straight and the Ultimate one Gay?

Fnord

Since this team will span throughout all universes, I say that Collosus is himself no matter what universe.  But you can make him specific, just like you can make Mick Foley be specific as Cactus Jack. 

I say that you can use both Steve Roger AND Bucky as Captain America and two different picks since they are two different caps.  (And we all know Steve is better!)

jagilki

I wish B would hurry up.

(PS, I won't be able to pick till I get off work.  Unless B still hasn't picked by then.)

Fnord

He should pick... that bastard...