News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NJPW Updates/Spoilers/News/Rumors/Results

Started by Fnord, February 15, 2016, 02:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamBamBunglow

And because I'm that good to you guys, here's that very match. And it's fucking blinding.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4d2isb_ochet_auto

My personal favourite parts of this is Ospreay's selling. "AHH ya bastard!" on chops and "oof you mother fucker" on kicks. ust made me giggle :D

Black Death

Going to enjoy the match with popcorn and drink tonight... awesome
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

Finally getting the chance to sit down and watch it. Freaking Ospreay after taking a kick. "Ah you motherfucker"  ;D

Black Death

I just bringe watch all six days so far ... some of the best matches I have seen this year.  Lyger still got it

who is Chase Owens also , I like the guy, he got some skills .  Ricochet is at the top of his game 

Chris Shields

Quote from: Black Death on May 29, 2016, 02:59:37 PM
I just bringe watch all six days so far ... some of the best matches I have seen this year.  Lyger still got it

who is Chase Owens also , I like the guy, he got some skills .  Ricochet is at the top of his game
Chase Owens is an NWA guy (3 time NWA Junior Heavyweight champion) He works a lot in the mid-Atlantic and smoky mountain regions (Basically from Georgia up to New York). Really solid wrestler, had some good matches against Liger.

Dorling

That match was incredible. Every single move looked so crisp and clean, and that finisher at the end was majestic.

Loved every second of it, one of the best matches I've ever seen.

Black Death

Quote from: Dorling on June 02, 2016, 06:01:22 PM
That match was incredible. Every single move looked so crisp and clean, and that finisher at the end was majestic.

Loved every second of it, one of the best matches I've ever seen.

show a buddy the match , he said the same thing ... his favorite match

Fnord

If anyone has the ability to watch the show from 6/3 it was a pretty good one. The O'Reilly/Finlay match was pretty good and the comedy match with Romero/Gedo (and Baretta) was funny.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- New Japan Pro Wrestling announced that former Ring of Honor World Champion Adam Page would make his NJPW debut at Dominion. Page joined the Bullet Club last month.

- New Japan Pro Wrestling also announced that Jay White will be heading to Ring of Honor for an 'excursion' after this month's Dominion.

- Speaking of Dominion, can see the full card for the show below, which airs on New Japan World on June 19.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

IWGP Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Kenny Omega (c) vs. Michael Elgin

Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Jay White, David Finlay & Juice Robinson

Togi Makabe, Yos--tatsu & Captain New Japan vs. Bullet Club's Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Adam Page

Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Los Ingobernables' SANADA & BUSHI

Hirooki Goto vs. EVIL

IWGP Jr Tag Team Championship Elimination Match
Matt Sydal & Ricochet (c) vs. ReDRagon vs. RPG Vice vs. The Young Bucks

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship
KUSHIDA (c) vs. Will Ospreay

IWGP Tag Team Championship
Guerrilas Of Destiny (c) vs. The Briscoes

NEVER Openweight Championship
Yuji Nagata (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

BamBamBunglow

Out of the 6 title matches, I have competitors in 4. #bigtimeFWLpoints

Black Death

- New Japan Pro Wrestling announced that former Ring of Honor World Champion Adam Page would make his NJPW debut at Dominion. Page joined the Bullet Club last month.

- New Japan Pro Wrestling also announced that Jay White will be heading to Ring of Honor for an 'excursion' after this month's Dominion.

- Speaking of Dominion, can see the full card for the show below, which airs on New Japan World on June 19.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada - epic rematch

IWGP Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Kenny Omega (c) vs. Michael Elgin - interesting , but I don't see Elgin taking it ...Omega is damn good

Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Jay White, David Finlay & Juice Robinson

Togi Makabe, Yos--tatsu & Captain New Japan vs. Bullet Club's Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Adam Page

Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Los Ingobernables' SANADA & BUSHI -

Hirooki Goto vs. EVIL - another can not miss match

IWGP Jr Tag Team Championship Elimination Match
Matt Sydal & Ricochet (c) vs. ReDRagon vs. RPG Vice vs. The Young Bucks - good to see the bucks back ... always a great match with these teams , can not go wrong here

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship
KUSHIDA (c) vs. Will Ospreay - damn , going to be a great match , looking forward to it

IWGP Tag Team Championship
Guerrilas Of Destiny (c) vs. The Briscoes  -should be a great match , GOD has shown to be a great pairing

NEVER Openweight Championship
Yuji Nagata (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata - I love this feud , the matches have been intense

BamBamBunglow

GOD Vs. Briscoes.... Jesus wept, someone's gonna die in that match.

Black Death

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on June 10, 2016, 06:59:31 AM
GOD Vs. Briscoes.... Jesus wept, someone's gonna die in that match.

that was my first thought also  lol

BamBamBunglow

[spoiler]OH OH OH! What's that Elgin won the IC? FUCK YES! And WHAT A MATCH! And Okada won the Heavyweight again? FUCK YES! I AM ROLLING IN THE FWL POINTS BABY

Seriously, fucking good show all through. Absolute blinder. MITB next, hell on wheels this will have been a day of epic wrestling :D[/spoiler]

Drama Queen

The site I go to for results has the opening six man tag featuring Kojima, tenzan and nackanishi vs white, Finley and Robinson as a dark match... is this match not available to watch or something? (More importantly, will it be counted in fwl?)