WWE Suspensions for Wellness

Started by Fnord, August 17, 2016, 01:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

That's a hell of a threesome Del Rio. Props!!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on August 18, 2016, 03:53:31 PM
That's a hell of a threesome Del Rio. Props!!

Wonder if he had Eva's disembodied voice call the action?

Fnord

STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Randy Orton for 60 days effective today for his second violation of the company's policy.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Jon

Quote from: Fnord on August 22, 2016, 09:53:24 AM
STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Randy Orton for 60 days effective today for his second violation of the company's policy.

Wow...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Where did you get your info from Fnord?

I don't see anything anywhere about his suspension.

Jon

After doing some investigating...

Quote from: Fnord on August 22, 2016, 09:53:24 AM

This is false.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120601221226/http://www.wwe.com/inside/randy-orton-suspended-for-60-days/

It's from 2012.

Fnord

Yeah, I saw a link of FB and it brought me to that link, but I couldn't find a date. lol Good catch!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Dammit Fnord! You were the chosen one!

The TeeJ of Philly

Rumor is Sasha violated the policy. She's been pulled from events and her next scheduled event is 32 days from now.

Jon

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on August 22, 2016, 03:14:49 PM
Rumor is Sasha violated the policy. She's been pulled from events and her next scheduled event is 32 days from now.

Nah, rumor is she hurt herself prior to Summerslam and they changed the ending last minute. She is getting time off to heal her injuries.

Black Death

Quote from: Jon on August 22, 2016, 03:31:18 PM
Nah, rumor is she hurt herself prior to Summerslam and they changed the ending last minute. She is getting time off to heal her injuries.

that makes sense , that ending same to come out of left field

Jon

It sets up quite well for Bayley to debut on Raw tonight though and challenge Charlotte at CoC.

Black Death

Quote from: Jon on August 22, 2016, 04:06:11 PM
It sets up quite well for Bayley to debut on Raw tonight though and challenge Charlotte at CoC.

Very true  indeed