News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by volacious, April 30, 2012, 11:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Philly should have won ... it going to be a close series .  IT going to be a great game between the Clippers and Memphis ... 

Great win by the Lakers tonight
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Great win by the Lakers. Clippers/Grizzlies is a great game. Hoping the Clippers can pull it out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

A great win for the Los Angeles Clippers today. The bench stepped it up big time today especially Eric Bledsoe, Mo Williams, and Kenyon Martin. Great overall team effort.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

Dammit, this better not be the year Lebron wins a ring.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Mark Mania

Celtics/Thunder.

Heat are gunna choke!

GM Franchise

Thunder looked great last night. Lakers couldn't handle it down the stretch and lost. Spurs are dominating the Clippers right now. The Eastern Conference will depend on which teams can heat up. Really digging the Pacers right now.

GM Franchise

Oklahoma City Thunder baby! I love watching this team play and glad they made the Finals. Need some new blood at the top.

Cory

I think OKC/Heat would be a more exciting finals, big 3 (w/ Ibaka) v/s big 3....but gotta back the Celtics man.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

That fifth foul on Ginobili changed the game. Leonard knocked down that three and they were gaining momentum. It was a bad call, but not the reason they lost. They lost their momentum and Ginobili had to sit out, and though they were right there at the end, they took two unnecessary threes when they could have made a two pointer and close the gap.

Live by the three, die by the three. Being a Spurs fan, I'm hoping Durant can lead the Thunder to win the whole thing against Celtics. Westbrook versus Rondo... Perkins back in Boston...

GM Franchise

I would love to see that. Rondo is another one of my favorite players so seeing him back in the Finals would be great. He's playing the best basketball of his career right now. Boston vs. Thunder is the series I'm HOPING happens.

GM Franchise

Lebron James is in beast mode right now. Looks like Game 7 in Miami on saturday night.

Mark Mania

LeBron can't go off again in game 7. Also Pierce and Garnett won't be shut down two games in a row. Should be fun in Game 7 is quiet Miami.

GM Franchise

NBA Finals starts tomorrow. Anybody got any predictions? I'm predicting Thunder win in 6 games.

Doug E Fresh

I posted this on CWC already. My heart says Thunder but I'd probably put money on Heat

Justin

As I posted this on CWC as well, Heat in 6.  No way Lebron and Wade lost two years in a row.  Lebron will have 32 points, 13 rebs, and 11 assists tonight and will come damn close to averaging a triple double for the series.