News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by volacious, April 30, 2012, 11:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I think it will go down to the wire like the last game. Durant and Harden have to step up in the fourth. It can't be all Russell Westbrook. He may go into Westbrick mode which would lead to the blowout you foresee happening.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

GM Franchise

The Heat went on the warpath last night. Mike Miller, with a bad back, hit seven threes last night. The Heat hit a Finals record number of threes. Lebron had a triple double and Bosh scored more than 20. It was an all around team game that won it for them.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

They absolutely dominated that game from both ends.  They deserved to win.

GM Franchise

I agree. Everyone played a part in the win.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I take my hat off to that organization. However you dice it to get James and Bosh when they did was a major move. Best player in the league as a free agent, how can you top that?

I don't see the dominance a lot of people are mentioning for years to come, but I do see them getting another 2 titles in the next 6 years.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'