News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Olympics Thread

Started by T-Bonizzle, July 27, 2012, 07:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Well, it's over. I feel sad.

Adam Wrong

I'm really gonna miss this now its over :-(

Rob

Me too.

Closing ceremony for me was iffy... As I said on facebook it was a bit symbolic of GB's medals tally. Started of as slow and unwatchable and then became energetic, exciting and wonderful on multiple occasions. The Who were a wonderful choice, totally made me forget about how awful Ray Davies was.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Drama Queen

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on August 11, 2012, 02:38:27 PM
NBC has been terrible. I can't find the men's synchronized swimming anywhere!

Jag and Hondo were all set to take the gold until their beards became unsynchronized. To controversial for NBC.

Justin

I thought the closing ceremony was terrible.

GM Franchise

I DVR'd it since I saw the Campaign last night. I'll have to watch it MST3K style from the sound of it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Seriously fuck NBC. Now that we're seeing the replay of the Olympics are we seeing entire events. The original broadcast of the gymnastics competitions had production showing us only parts of the competition.

FXBlade

Fuck the haters...

One Direction had the stage presence of a dead rabbit, Freddy Mercury turned in his grave because Jesse J strangle the rabbit and the random appearance by the spice girls was unneeded.

Great finish to a great Olympics.

I tuned into my Olympic channels on Sky today and was upset because they were all dead :(

Drama Queen

reposting my facebook rant here....

will not be so quick to cheer for USA in sports anymore. Sure it was great to do so well in the Olympics where the likes of Venus Williams, LeBron James and several other people already earning millions from their sports careers earned us medals, but there is not one mention anywhere of the Paraolympics? If it were not for my Irish and English friends I would hardly be aware they took place at all. Very glad to hear Ireland did so well. Don't know if USA did well or not since nobody here seems to give a flying fuck.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Drama Queen on September 10, 2012, 11:00:05 PM
reposting my facebook rant here....

will not be so quick to cheer for USA in sports anymore. Sure it was great to do so well in the Olympics where the likes of Venus Williams, LeBron James and several other people already earning millions from their sports careers earned us medals, but there is not one mention anywhere of the Paraolympics? If it were not for my Irish and English friends I would hardly be aware they took place at all. Very glad to hear Ireland did so well. Don't know if USA did well or not since nobody here seems to give a flying fuck.

As I said before, when the USA are not the best at something they don't take an interest