News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The NHL Topic

Started by Strike, September 04, 2011, 12:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: Jon on March 07, 2013, 06:27:17 PM
What's crazy is the Ducks are in 2nd place in the NHL with 35 points and are... TEN... yes, TEN!!!! points behind the Blackhawks.

Another crazy thing, in the east, the top 3 teams are all North-East. Toronto and Montreal are playing great. Meantime though, looks like alignment is happening eh

Ty

If Pitz beats Boston tmr in OT, it will put the Canadians behind both teams and I will cry. Guarenteed Montreal will drop out of top spot regardless of the outcome tmr, Pitz is 2 points behind, Boston is 1 and both have more wins

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

What can stop the Penguins? 13 game winning streak, making two trades already and now last night adding Jarome Iginla. Odds on Cup favorites now.

Little

Trade deadline has come and gone for another year.

Without getting into who were the winners and losers, here's just one thing to think about... how weird is it to see the Columbus Blue Jackets as BUYERS at the deadline!?!?!!?

Good for them... just weird.
DM: Roll to save versus cheese.
Player: I get a 26.
DM: You fail. The cheese is eaten.

Ty

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on March 28, 2013, 11:40:12 AM
What can stop the Penguins? 13 game winning streak, making two trades already and now last night adding Jarome Iginla. Odds on Cup favorites now.

The combined strength of columbus and NYR

Strike

So...new season on the horizon, folks? Whatcha thinking about your teams, early Cup picks, etc, etc.

Go! :D