News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Basketball Draft 2.1

Started by GM Franchise, February 14, 2013, 11:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Coaching round starts now.

Next round is for arenas. After that will be a 24 hour trading period and then the polls will be posted.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

JustinP is up in the coaching round.

Justin

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

MattWard

GM Franchise

Powers is up to pick his coach and arena.

Arena round starts to end the draft.

Mike Powers

Larry Brown

Madison Square Garden

MattWard

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Whatever the name of the arena was before the United Center....CHicago Stadium or something like that.

GM Franchise

It was Chicago Stadium.

I'm going to end the draft by selecting the Los Angeles Forum.

GM Franchise

Polls are up. Five days to vote and then the finals starts. Good luck to everyone.  :)