News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Warner Bros named in Law Suit

Started by Tezmission Black, July 29, 2012, 01:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

http://www.examiner.com/article/warner-bros-among-those-named-first-dark-knight-rises-massacre-lawsuit

Warner Bros, along with the Theater, and the shooters physicians are all being named in a law suit filed by one of the uninjured movie goers.

Honestly I don't see the Warner Brothers part of the suit going anywhere, but I do think they have a case against the theater for not having their emergency exits not sounding alarms when opened.

Gary

Yup adding Warner Bros. is stupid, the theater..well yeah you know that was gonna happen.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

A person that was uninjured is suing... ???
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

He's suing because his friend was one of the people who was killed, and he's claiming emotional trauma.

Mike Powers

He named the studio in the suit because they will quickly cut him a check to avoid the (potential) bad publicity.

GM Franchise

He just wants money in my opinion. If he was actually shot then it'd be another story entirely.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

I say the same thing James ... yeah I feel bad that he lose a friend .  but this is a pure money grab.

Mattflora

Yep. Gotta love that we live in the age where everyone is a victim. And this bastard is going to win. That's the worst part. People are stupid.
Join NAW today! - http://wbswforum.proboards.com

jagilki

WAS it an "emergency" exit, or just an Exit?

Black Death

Well there are some theaters where they don't make a sound when you exit ...

jagilki

Yeah, because they are EXITS, not EMERGENCY Exits or FIRE Exits.

The later two are expected to alarm when opened because, well they are only to be opened in EMERGENCIES or FIRES.

Exits..... are meant to be exited.

Drama Queen

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of businesses being accountable for neglect in health and safety issues... but yeah, this reeks of getrichquickery. Naming WB in the suit is just bizarre beyond belief.

brkendown

This just sounds like someone trying to get a quick paycheck. People like that are why the world is so messed up!

But I'm sure WB would cut a quick check to avoid any heat on them.