News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Tim Tebow

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 23, 2011, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Quote from: JustinP on June 01, 2013, 02:40:29 PM
TIM

TEBOW

SUCKS!!

Welcome to the Dark Side of the Force.

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 01, 2013, 04:19:14 PM
Welcome to the Dark Side of the Force.

I've been on the darkside when it comes to that no talented hack. Now only if we can get James off the guys nuts and help him to the darkside.

Triple B

Tebow will go be a motivational speaker for some Christian organization.  Mark my words.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Meh, Tebow was a winner in NFL but never really a good QB at all.

However, if you try and discredit his college career (havent seen it here on EFK yet) your a utter idiot.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Tebow had a great college career, bottom line.

Quote from: JustinP on June 01, 2013, 05:08:16 PM
I've been on the darkside when it comes to that no talented hack. Now only if we can get James off the guys nuts and help him to the darkside.

I will when you stop saying the same thing over and over again on here.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I guess if anyone signs Tebow he needs to be on a team which can use him and there is NO DEBATE he is the starter. Orton and Sanchez provided debate because they were not elite Quaterbacks. I would personally like to see for him a move to say somewhere like New England where he has the option to be used as a utlity player maybe and I dont know...learn something. While Brady is there as well, there will never be a debate on whether Tebow is number 1 or not.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Or conversely, to a team where there is no deabate that he is the backup.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yeah...should have looked at my wording or am I secretly...TEAM TEBOW!!

*nWo Music plays*
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Quote from: Cory on June 01, 2013, 11:11:40 PM
Meh, Tebow was a winner in NFL but never really a good QB at all.

However, if you try and discredit his college career (havent seen it here on EFK yet) your a utter idiot.

Not discrediting his college career whatsoever.

Triple B

This is what I don't get.

How can someone with SUCH a great College career flounder so horribly in the NFL?

It doesn't appear to be attitude or lack of commitment or enthusiasm.  There has to be SOME NFL team that can use him in some way.  Can he convert to a RB perhaps?  Or be a backup?  That's what I don't get. 

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

College ball and the NFL are two vastly different beasts.

Triple B

I understand that.  The pace of the game is different, the way you play games is different.  But they are still, at their core, football games.  There's lots of people who can play in college who don't translate to the NFL, but how can Tebow not have ANY worth to a team?  That's what I don't get.  He can't make it on some just some shit team?  The Browns?  Bills?

GM Franchise

I think he would do well on the Patriots or a team like that with a lot of unique play calls.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Triple B

That's what I'm saying.  He isn't a starting QB at all.  His style doesn't work in the NFL as a regular QB, obviously.  But he has to have SOME value.  I would think either converting him to another position, or having him as a backup on a team where there's no question who the starter is, he'd have SOME value.

Cory

Quote from: Triple B on June 03, 2013, 03:28:35 PM
That's what I'm saying.  He isn't a starting QB at all.  His style doesn't work in the NFL as a regular QB, obviously.  But he has to have SOME value.  I would think either converting him to another position, or having him as a backup on a team where there's no question who the starter is, he'd have SOME value.

Tebow could easily make teams as a starting FB, or a backup TE....he just refuses to switch positions.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE