News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Matt Flynn = Matt Cassel

Started by Cory, January 01, 2012, 11:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Right...

and yet the league has had some guys who have also had decent NFL careers...Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia and Doug Flutie all spring to mind as names. In arena football...Kurt Warner?

My point being the QB position in the NFL is not flushed with depth...hell some teams don't even have a proper QB. Unless someone is given a chance to shine then there is little point in saying guys cannot make it.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

^^
Again, the next 2 classes of QB's coming out of the draft is going to be huge.

Can't wait, litterally any QB drafted in the next 2 years 4 rounds and under will have a chance to be a starter come post-training camp. Going to be exciting.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

With the Dolphins getting the Philbin (Packers OC) I see them getting him in Free Agency

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 20, 2012, 10:32:57 PM
With the Dolphins getting the Philbin (Packers OC) I see them getting him in Free Agency

I doubt it. A possibility, but they have Chad Henne and Matt Moore (Who did very well to finish the season).

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

The Phins need something new at QB. Henne is a failed experiment, and Matt Moore isnt a starter. I have a buddy whose a die-hard Dolphins fan and he said if they can't get RG3 in the draft (assuming the Redskins draft) they need to risk it on Flynn, and I agree.

Flynn showed to have some promise, and right now Miami needs a QB that can do more than hand the ball off and play good for 3 games of the year. Philbin will want Flynn because he knows how to play his system of offense, and honestly, if the Phins make a move for Flynn it must mean Philbin believes he is more than a "product of his environment QB". If he doesn't make a push, he must know that Flynn isnt a starter.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 21, 2012, 02:29:30 AM
The Phins need something new at QB. Henne is a failed experiment, and Matt Moore isnt a starter. I have a buddy whose a die-hard Dolphins fan and he said if they can't get RG3 in the draft (assuming the Redskins draft) they need to risk it on Flynn, and I agree.

Flynn showed to have some promise, and right now Miami needs a QB that can do more than hand the ball off and play good for 3 games of the year. Philbin will want Flynn because he knows how to play his system of offense, and honestly, if the Phins make a move for Flynn it must mean Philbin believes he is more than a "product of his environment QB". If he doesn't make a push, he must know that Flynn isnt a starter.

Matt Moore is a fine quarterback... of course I am heavily biased because he went to Oregon State while I was attending. I thought he did a great job after Henne went down with a season ending injury. The Dolphins do not need another mediocre quarterback. Of course if RGIII falls into there hands on draft day, that is a different story. But they need help on there offensive line. They need help on the offensive line, Jake Long cannot do it by himself. They need help and depth in there secondary. They need help in there linebacking corps. Unless RGIII falls to them in the draft, they should just go with what they've got... Henne or Moore. I'd say Moore, personally.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Matt Moore is a better option than either Henne or Flynn in my opinion. He's the most underrated quarterback in the league.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible