News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Super Bowl XLVII Thread

Started by GM Franchise, February 01, 2013, 06:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Alright let's get some discussion started and make some predictions on who's going to win to biggest game of the season, Super Bowl XLVII.

I'm going with the Niners 24-17.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

23-21

My heart wants the 49ers
My belief that its fixed for Ray Lewis says the Ravens.

Same score either way lol.

GM Franchise

I think it'll be like the NFC Championship game. Ravens will take a big early lead, maybe 14-0. Niners will get hot and Kaepernick will get them a 21-14 lead. They trade field goals in the the fourth but in the end the Ravens offense will come up short on their final drive which will give the Niners the win.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Cory

24-13 Ravens.

Torrey Smith has a huge game

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Tezmission Black

Mike Powers

Tim Tebow has already won more than the Super Bowl.  He has won life.

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Jon

More like...

"All he does is SIT!"

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

RAYvens: 24
49ers: 21

This is more of what I want to happen then what I think will happen. On paper, the Niners should easily win this game. But I can't jump off the Ray Lewis wagon now.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Ravens - 31
Niners - 20

Gonna bring the Lombardi back to Baltimore.

Bold prediction: Ray Lewis causes key turnover in the 2nd half.

Cory

Id like to add to Torrey Smith having a huge game, I'll make a huge bold prediction.

bernard Pollard lays out Kaepernick on a scramble, Alex Smith has to step in at some point.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Cory on February 03, 2013, 12:58:15 PM
Alex Smith has to step in at some point.

He becomes the reason the 49ers lose and then the Browns trade for him at a discount price!

GM Franchise