News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shoot Club (Houston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Stoner

Great.  Sorry again for the name mistake last time you were here.  I'll be in contact if we need anything, you be sure to do the same.

-----

Ms Davis, I need Jerry Hunt in here for Randy Pike.

-----

Mr Hunt, I'm going to do the same thing I've been doing with all my double picks and offer Randy the same deal as the person I drafted immediately before him.  4 Million for 3 Years.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Stoner

Fan-freaking-tastic.  This has been a great experience.    I'll be in touch if there is anything further.

-----

Ms Davis, I have a delivery coming in from China today.  They're a set of books that teach how to make interesting art with pancakes when you're cooking them.  Is there anything in particular you'd like me to try out once I get some practice?  I think the first thing I'm going to attempt is going to be Sonic the Hedgehog.  He has exaggerated shapes that shouldn't be too difficult to pull off.

Oh, and I need you to get Mr. Ruiz in here again so I can discuss Keyarra's contract.

-----

Mr Ruiz, I'd like to offer her 3 million for 3 years.  Sound good?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Mike Powers

2 years.....AND IT'S A DEAL!!!   

Stoner

Well I mean I was hoping to do almost everyone at 3 years, but if she's worth the money then I wont mind dipping the french toast into the syrup to re-sign her at the end of the contract.

-----

Mr Davis, That would be the whole team signed and ready.  What is the next part of the process?

Mike Powers

Well Pancakes, when you're finished with all of your offseason activities, then you need to prepare your lock in sheet for your Training Staff.   You'll set your probable lineup, name a club 'Captain', select 3 wrestlers to send to specialized training (be sure to specify the training!), and lay out (in detail) the PR campaigns that you intend to use.  Once you 'lock in', that's it.  There's no going back, so make sure you do everything you're supposed to do.

Once training camp has concluded, you'll be provided with a sheet by your staff, detailing the results.

Stoner

Before doing my finalization, I'd like to bring Joel Rocker into the office.

Mike Powers

#1 Overall Pick....I love how that sounds.  We ready to rip some throats out, or what?!?

Stoner

You're damn right we are.  Now, I was looking over all the paperwork here and realized that despite picking you first overall, I hadn't met with you.  And that's a shame.  The hustle and bustle of the office just had me all turned around.  I almost ordered biscuits instead of waffles for breakfast one morning, can you believe that mess?

So now that I've got you here, what kind of image are you looking to project to the world?  You have the appearance of a real ass kicker, and I absolutely know that's something I can work with.  Is there any particular message you'd like me to make sure gets sent out to the people you're going to be running roughshod through this season?

Mike Powers

Just make sure that they know that when I'm done with them it's gonna take a doctor several hours just to pry their heads out of their asses!!

Stoner

You are exactly what I dreamed of when thinking about what I wanted to make this team successful.  Thank you for meeting me Joel.

-----

Ms Davis, can we bring in Rick Turner and Bradley please.

Mike Powers

Yo, I'm Rick Turner. 

Bradley here.

Stoner

You two are going to be teaming together for Shoot Club.  I heard good things about both of you, and I think you can create an interesting dynamic.  Rick I think you have a lot to offer this organization at present time, and Bradley I've been told you've got a world of potential both right now and for a good long time to come.

That said, what is it you want to show the world as a team?  What are your respective styles in the ring?  What do you like to do in your off time?  What is your favorite breakfast meal?  You two are going to be doing battle alongside one another and its important you know as much about one another as you're comfortable sharing.

Mike Powers

I'm a brawler in, and out of the ring.  Breakfast is a giant pile of bacon. 

I use a power based offense.  Outisde the ring, I like to study tape and try to improve.  And breakfast is generally some fresh fruit and oatmeal.

Sir, I have Jerzey on the line for you.  It sounds important.