News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Davey boy, get me in touch with the agent for Percy James please.

---------------

Mike Powers

Mr. Bone, it is nice to meet you.  My name is Melissa Solis, and I'll be representing Percy.  He wanted me to impress on you that he feels you are the luckiest man in TCW, having a talent like him fall to the fourth overall pick.  Percy is obviously good enough to be the top overall selection, and he intends to make the 3 clubs that passed pay.   

T-Bonizzle

Percy was one of my top scouting targets, I think his in-ring ability embodies my vision for The Rockets. I'm surprised he fell as far as he did, but let's make President Pancakes, Pancho, and Evans look pretty silly by comparison. What is Percy thinking about in terms of a contract?

Mike Powers

Thad, we seem to be in a very interesting situation right now.  Neither the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pick has signed yet, so you get to be the one that sets the tone so to speak.  I have a figure in mind, but I'd like to hear your proposal first.  Dazzle me.   

T-Bonizzle

I'd like to offer him a 3 year contract at 8 million a season, and then 1 million in PR to promote Percy as the face of The Rockets

Mike Powers

I'm not quite dazzled, but I'm close. We like the years and salary, but we'd need $2.5 million in PR.   

T-Bonizzle

I think we are close on where we want to be. How about 1.5 in PR, and from my incentives budget a 500K signing bonus for your client?

Mike Powers

Hmm, signing bonus eh? We'll take that deal. Make sure your contract is complete and specific before you file it.     

T-Bonizzle

"Done. We've made history, Percy James is the first official wrestler in the history of TCW!

Don't worry, here there be dragons. Thanks for stopping by Miss Solis."

Mike Powers

Dragons?.......go home, you're drunk.   

T-Bonizzle

Jerry Hunt please.

-----------------

Jerry we've drafted your client Mr. Steele with our second round pick. He's the type of young guys I'm interested in having in this organization. I'd like to tender a 3 year 6 million dollar deal, with 500K in PR to promote him. Tell me we have a deal and I'll let the ambient voices in the room throw confetti.

Mike Powers

Mr. Steele would like $6.75 million and $1 million of PR. 

T-Bonizzle

"Let's meet in the middle at 6.5 million for salary. I know I can put the PR to good use."

Mike Powers

$6.5 million of salary and $1 million of PR?  We can deal on that. 

T-Bonizzle

Pleasure. The ambient voices are pleased. We'll be seeing you.