News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MMA Draft Sign Up...

Started by Midas, December 17, 2010, 08:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I like the choice....as I plan to use Aldo 91st round pick) in a Catchweight fight

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

Quote from: Cory on December 19, 2010, 08:06:06 PM
I like the choice....as I plan to use Aldo 91st round pick) in a Catchweight fight

I am not saying we eliminate the options of Womens and the rest I am trying to cater to the more casual fans of MMA who might not have enought MMA knowledge to feel in the last two fights... Guys like us would still be able to do whatever we want but they have the option to do better known weight classes for them...

That is what I was thinking...

Cory

Oh, well if thats the case, Makes sense.

Midas

If anyone else is interested it appears I need a replacement for Jonny Briggs who has thus far missed his first pick twice and is now about 3 hours from missing his second pick... If you are interested let me know as you would be picking right away and would have two picks in round 2...

Midas

Fnord

Ha!  So, what happened with the "Fnord Rule"?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Jonny Briggs

2 Questions.

Quote from: Fnord on December 21, 2010, 12:10:16 PM
Ha!  So, what happened with the "Fnord Rule"?

What's a "Fnord Rule"? &

Quote from: Midas on December 17, 2010, 08:58:51 PM
*You must have a HW, LHW, MW, WW, LW match on your card, the other 2 are your choice between Womens, Catch weight, FW, BW.

Do you have to have 2 different classes fights for your last 2 or can you have 2 Womens, 2 CW etc.?

Midas

If you look at the draft thread that rule has been changed to include the option of using HW, LHW, MW, WW & LW and as far as your question you can use two of the same that is not a problem...

Duckman

Fnord, learn how to count you dumb ass.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Eh, Maybe Freeze the game over the holidays? People may not be online, so resume picking the 26 or 27?

Midas

Sounds like a plan/// Everyone have fun this x-mas and the draft starts back up 11:59 pm cst the 26... So all the football watchers are not bothered...

Fnord

Bah!  Screw X-Mas, let's make our picks !  >:(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

FXBlade

Quote from: Fnord on December 24, 2010, 12:17:23 PM
Bah!  Screw X-Mas, let's make our picks !  >:(

lol.  agreed!!

Midas, why give people a day off lol

Midas

Because it makes more sense to give everyone the holiday off then for me to have to deal with all the bullshit surronding people missing a 12 hour deadline...

Enjoy the holiday and get away from the computer for a day... Merry X-MAS and shut the fuck up... lol