News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

James' Jams

Started by GM Franchise, July 19, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Soundgarden, one of the best bands of all time and one of my personal favorite songs "Burden in my Hand."

Soundgarden - Burden In My Hand
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Toast

Couldn't agree more. Soundgarden is a favorite of mine, as is some of Temple of the Dog (ie: the tracks where Vedder isn't ruining it with his shitty voice.)

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Dude loved the halloween countdown.  Totally stealing that for the 12 days of X-Mas for the corner
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on December 09, 2011, 06:29:16 AM
Dude loved the halloween countdown.  Totally stealing that for the 12 days of X-Mas for the corner

Thanks. Was planning on doing a Nightmare Before Christmas countdown. Only problem is I'm going to Denver for the Patriots/Broncos next weekend.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Now that I'm back from Denver it's time for the James' Nightmare Before Christmas Music-a-thon. A few days behind on this but it'll all work itself out.  :)

The Nightmare Before Christmas Intro

GM Franchise

More Nightmare Before Christmas but before you go any further and watch the music video, I have one question...What's This?

What's this????

GM Franchise

More cheerful Christmas music. It's time to "Kidnap Santa Claus."

kidnap the sandy claws- the nightmare before christmas

GM Franchise

In Halloween Town it's time that the residents are "Making Christmas."

Nightmare Before Christmas - Making Christmas - English

GM Franchise

More Nightmare Before Christmas action.

poor Jack

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Alice in Chains "Nutshell" from MTV Unplugged. AMAZING.

Alice in chains - Nutshell (Unplugged 1996)

GM Franchise

It's Tool Time with one of the greatest live songs ever, Pushit.

Tool - Pushit (Salival - Live) [FULL SONG HD]

GM Franchise

GM Franchise