News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

James' Jams

Started by GM Franchise, July 19, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruh

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on February 07, 2012, 12:49:17 AM
What about Ringo?! He's a Starr!

I thought it was implied that he was included considering he's still alive, but I probably should've included him anyway.  Point taken.

Gotta love Ringo.  Then again, gotta love the Beatles, period.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Time for the first annual James Jams' Valentines Day Love Song Week. Starting off with, of all bands, Staind.

The Notebook- All I Want by Staind
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Next on the list is "Fields of Gold" by Sting.

Sting - Fields Of Gold

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Old school Huey Lewis and the News, "Power of Love." Perfect for Valentine's Day week.

Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love

GM Franchise

Going with some Incubus "Dig" action on here for the love song marathon.

Incubus - Dig

GM Franchise

Looks like my Valentine's Day idea is a bust so, for now, it'll be a Whitney Houston tribute playlist between now and Tuesday.

Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

What kind of Valentine's Day would this be without the theme song from Titanic?  :)

Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On

GM Franchise

Rob

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on February 09, 2012, 08:55:02 PM
Next on the list is "Fields of Gold" by Sting.

Sting - Fields Of Gold

Quality song! One of my all time favourites
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on February 16, 2012, 10:59:33 AM
Quality song! One of my all time favourites

It is a very good song. Trying to get a variety on here other than the usual loud guitars and screaming vocals.  :D

GM Franchise