News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

James' Jams

Started by GM Franchise, July 19, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

It's essentially a music tracker, kind of shows people a better view of what you like to listen to and gives you great recommendations for other artists.

Add mine as well http://www.last.fm/user/FohiDominator
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Going to check it out tonight after work.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Friend requested you both on there. This site is AWESOME. Really like the overall feel to it and the track data is pretty sweet.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Since I'm going to a Red Solo Cup party tonight...

Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup (Unedited Version)

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

GM Franchise

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on March 05, 2012, 08:24:44 PM
Did we just become best friends?

Yep, I am a Toby Keith fan. Gone country the last few weeks.

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Ever get a song stuck in your head and can't get it out? Well this song has been stuck in my brain for about a week now and I have no clue why. Probably the guitar chords or something, lol.  :P

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on March 19, 2012, 09:09:07 PM
Ever get a song stuck in your head and can't get it out? Well this song has been stuck in my brain for about a week now and I have no clue why. Probably the guitar chords or something, lol.  :P

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

YESSSSS, fucking love this song, go check out mine, gonna post up an alternate version that I am equally obsessed with
You Are Game Will Evolve

GM Franchise

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on March 20, 2012, 02:15:05 AM
YESSSSS, fucking love this song, go check out mine, gonna post up an alternate version that I am equally obsessed with

I really liked that song.

GM Franchise

My favorite song from The Doors movie. "Let's run....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The Doors Run with me

GM Franchise