News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

GoT

Started by Chris Shields, April 02, 2014, 11:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gates

I'm definitely looking forward to it. I think this is the point where my reading gets surpassed, so it will be fun to be surprised (more so anyways) then in seasons past.

GM Franchise

Looking forward to the upcoming season. I love watching Game of Thrones.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Flins.

I still enjoy the show plenty despite having read the books. The only problem I have is that I read through over a few years of watching the show so now I am at a point where I am a little confused with the time lines and what has and hasn't happened yet.

Chris Shields

First episode of this season was solid, and did what all first episodes do for a new season of an HBO show, set shit up. It did that well, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much the writers have changed up from the books (the 4th and 5th books were kind of meh), because it's apparently quite a bit. Like the general storylines are the same, but characters have been cut, things have been combined, and the pacing is apparently a lot quicker for the major events. If they keep the core of the story, but cut some of the boring meandering BS from the books, I'll be happy.

¿PapaPancho?

Game of Thrones just went World War Z ... damn.

J-Reb

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on June 01, 2015, 02:14:45 PM
Game of Thrones just went World War Z ... damn.

It's only the beginning.

They have been setting up for a crazy world war at the end of the season.  It's going to be a bloodbath.

Flins.

That was... intense. I have really enjoyed this season so far.

Triple B

Best episode of the season by far.  The last 20 minutes was gold.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

¿PapaPancho?

Duckman

Just the best thing on TV by a country mile.  That whole last twenty minutes was so intense and exciting.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Quote from: Triple B on June 04, 2015, 12:44:57 AM
Best episode of the season by far.  The last 20 minutes was gold.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Shields

Best episode of the season, and I feel safe saying top 5 episode of the show, possibly even top 3. Shit just got real for everyone, and The Night's King might just be the most bad ass of all badasses.

Triple B

The actor who plays Podrick said that Ep 10 will explode the internet more than Ep 8, so....  WHAT COULD IT ALL MEAN?!?!?!?!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Triple B on June 05, 2015, 11:43:30 AM
The actor who plays Podrick said that Ep 10 will explode the internet more than Ep 8, so....  WHAT COULD IT ALL MEAN?!?!?!?!

Podrick knows his shit ... hopefully its a bolton getting his come uppance

Chris Shields

Quote from: Triple B on June 05, 2015, 11:43:30 AM
[spoiler]Motherfucking Drogon showing up at that big ass battle and eating people until Daenarys flies off on his back. All though I'm kind of expecting that in tomorrow night's episode since they've already shown the fighting pin in trailers, it's titled "Dance With Dragons" and the next to last episode has always had the crazy game changing shit go down. Really though, that's the only cool thing I can remember from books four or five. I mean last week's battle was nowhere in the books at all, so maybe it's another one of those situations.[/spoiler]