News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Wildcats (Louisville)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I think we are too. The only thing that will derail us is drama in the locker room and that's the truth. If the drama stops we'll be at the apex of Team Combat Wrestling by the end of the season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Right.  So, how do we do that?

GM Franchise

No idea but I think everything will sort itself out soon and then we can focus on kicking ass in the ring.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

MARK SHRUGS HIS SHOULDERS

Okay then.

GM Franchise

Before we lock in, let's go with no changes. If anything changes with Kamikaze and Seiji as far as wanting out of the team, which seems like it may happen going by him walking out just now, we'll need to have a game plan in order in case that happens. Sound good?

Mike Powers

MARK SHRUGS HIS SHOULDERS

Okay....do you have a gameplan?

GM Franchise

Yes I do. If Seiji walks Kamikaze would most likely want to be traded. I'm content with that. If Seiji leaves the team or something to that effect I'd like to promote from within as far as a replacement goes so there's as little disruption to our normal routine as possible and it should be obvious which direction I'm leaning in that department. If stuff goes down, the drama will be dealt with quickly and the game plan will be implemented to keep the drama to a minimum.

Mike Powers

MARK GIVES A THUMBS UP

I think I'm picking up what you're throwing down boss.   

GM Franchise

Anything else before we lock in?

Mike Powers

I'm good.  You do what you gotta do boss.   

GM Franchise

Will do. Time to kick some ass. Go Wildcats!

Main Event:  Kamikaze Lee
Semi-Main Event:  Mitch Ward
Tag Team #1:  Murphy Cox
Tag Team #2:  Kurt Martin
Woman:  Chivonne
Curtain Jerker:  Tamba Tauaalo
Bench: Evan Watts
Sparring Squad:  Ashley Small

Lock in.

GM Franchise

It was a tough week for us. First Seiji Masuka was viciously assaulted by an unknown assailant and then we lost to the Union Jacks. Not the best week for us but Tamba did win his match and the tag match was a draw. So we did have some highlights in this down week for us. As it relates to the Seiji news story, I vow to find the assailant of Head Trainer Masuka and make them feel the full wrath of the Wildcats organization. Nobody messes with someone on this team like that and gets away with it. We will endure through these hard times and show the entire TCW universe that we are not a team that will go down without a fight.

As far as the Dirt Sheets go I saw that the Rebellion got a new Team President which was much needed after their disaster of a season so far. There's more drama there than on day time television. I also saw what Donnie Temple had to say and I gotta say there's been a lot of disrespected wrestlers around the TCW. I think some Presidents need to work on their people skills if I don't mind saying going by what's been happening in the Dirt Sheets.

This week we face the Shoot Club who are a pretty good team. However they are going to be in for a fight with us this week. This week is going to be different than last week. We're winning this for Seiji and there ain't a thing they can do to stop the Wildcats from winning this week. This is our time now and I think it's time the entire TCW world felt the wrath of the Wildcats.

GM Franchise

Any update on the Seiji Masuka attack situation and injuries suffered?

Mike Powers

YOU QUICKLY REALIZE THAT YOU NEED TO ADDRESS SOMEONE IN ORDER TO SPEAK WITH THEM....

GM Franchise

Doctor Jacobs, any update on the Seiji Masuka attack situation and injuries suffered?