News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Wildcats (Louisville)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Head Trainer Masuka suffered a Grade 2 Concussion, along with a fractured ankle.  He will likely not need surgery on the ankle, but he will be in a cast for 6-8 weeks.  Also, he'll suffer from headaches, nausea, and potentially light sensitivity for roughly the same time frame. 

On a personal note, it is dispicable that this happened to one of our own.  I hope you find the person that did it, and nail his ass to the wall, pardon my French. 

GM Franchise

I plan on doing exactly that. Punishment will be severe. Nobody messes with one of us and gets away with it. How's the rest of the team's health looking currently?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Okay thanks for that info. I'll let you get back to your office.

---

Ms. Young, can you send in Mark Barnes please. Thank you.

---

Mark, tough situation to be in with Seiji getting ambushed. The culprit needs to be hunted down and destroyed. Thank you for stepping up in this time of great tribulation and crisis for this team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

No need to thank me boss.  It's like you said last week, if for whatever reason Seiji isn't here for us, we promote from within.  I know the drill.  I got your back, and the teams.

And it's Baines, not Barnes.   

GM Franchise

Sorry about that, I'm just a little out of it due to the shock of what happened. How is the team reacting to what happened?

Mike Powers

Kamikaze is beside himself.  He and Seiji are close.  Speaking of which, I thought it was totally unacceptable that he left the arena to be with Seiji.  Did I leave?  Did you leave?  Did anyone else leave?  Unprofessional. 

Anyway, the rest of the guys are just plain worked up over it.  I'll try to channel that into practice this week.   

GM Franchise

That sounds good to me. I want to win this week for Seiji. It's time to bounce back from this tragedy and show everyone just how good this team really is.

Mike Powers

With me leading this team, we're destined for greatness!

What're we going to do about Kamikaze?

GM Franchise

I'll talk with him and see where his head is at.

Mike Powers

Okay.

Am I to be named permenant Head Trainer?  Do we need to find me an Assistant?

GM Franchise

Right now, no. You will be the Head Trainer until Seiji comes back in 6-8 weeks from his injuries. According to the doctor that is the time frame that he will be out because of the injuries he suffered in the attack. Going to base all decisions about the Trainer positions based on Seiji's health going forward.

Mike Powers

MARK GRUMBLES UNDER HIS BREATH AND LEAVES YOUR OFFICE

GM Franchise

Ms. Young, can you send in Kamikaze Lee please. Thank you.

---

Hey Kamikaze. I wanted to check in with you and see how you were holding up after what happened this week.

Mike Powers

What we do for vengeance for Seiji?!?  The honor of Seiji, and of Wildcats, has been disrespect!