News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TFWF / EFK Football Season 4

Started by Ash Bombay, July 25, 2011, 03:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

This year, I've decided to look horrible in comparison to last year.  It's a personal choice.  hahahaha

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Going into week 9 here are how the 4 divisions are stacking up.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

three game win streak ...  climbing back  to the top , need some help and some luck
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

Rodgers and Forte all the way baby!

Black Death

Four game win streak and now in a good place to steal a playoff spot.  four games to go just need to keep winning and hope  the two head of me stumble 

Black Death

Brandon Marshall and Fred Jackson failed me... :(

here to not giving up hope  :)

Doug E Fresh

Should of started Michael Crabtree instead of Mario Manningham and then I wouldn't be worrying about trying to get 11 points from NE's kicker tonight lol.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quite honestly the trade Justin and I hashed out over emails etc.. seems to have benefitted both teams. Both on potential 2 game win streaks.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Doug E Fresh

Anyone in league history ever lose a game by .02 points? Because that's what I'm about to do assuming the Pats game ends this way.

Midas

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on November 21, 2011, 11:35:46 PM
Anyone in league history ever lose a game by .02 points? Because that's what I'm about to do assuming the Pats game ends this way.

Unreal... I just noticed it as I was looking over the wins and loses... Sucks to because I need AO to lose in order to keep me tied for my division lead... Now I am one game behind him and all over that slim margin... Bright side if you still keep the lead in your division but Murder City did close the one game gap...

Black Death

lol

i been on the winning side of that ... i was so close ... now i need to win all my games and hope for Midas and AO to  lose all there games and I may have a shot to steal the division

Doug E Fresh

Ah the sweet taste of clinching a division.  :jointpasssmiley:

Black Death

good luck  to you doug in the playoffs ,  I just made to many early mistakes in the season to recover , I gave it a run   lol   

did not do to bad for my first time playing

jagilki

Black Death