News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NFL Tickets Question

Started by Cory, May 08, 2013, 06:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I posted this on the Eagles message boards, but havent gotten an asnwer, so maybe someone here whose gone to a professional game in the states can help me out.

Im a die hard Eagles fan from Canada and for my 21st birthday (legal in the states) my girlfriend + family are going to pay for my flight, ect to my first Eagles game live. Now I was wondering with single game tickets going on sale at the end of the week, I was wondering from experienced buyers how hard will it be to grab a pair of decent tickets, without paying out the a** to "scalpers" or resellers?

Are the single game tickets that go on sale the 10th from the box office i.e paying face value? Im gonna try and nab two tix for the Cowboys/Eagles, as well as Vikings/Giants that monday night.

Stubhub already is selling tickets (how do they do that before they go on sale) and cheapest ones are $170...which is doable but with tickets face values being like 80-110 I was wondering if I'll have a decent shot if i try and buy tickets as soon as they go on sale or just suck it up and buy off stubhub.

So essentially my question is how difficult is it to buy tickets from the box office in the states? Has anyone had any success

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

It's not that difficult. Go to the team sites and they should have links to where you can buy tickets. Also NFL.com has a similar ticket buying section as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Yeah, but I dont wanna go resale route. Eagles tickets (face value) are 75-105. The "resale" tickets at lowest are $200. I was just seeing if anyones ever gone the box office route for tickets.

GM Franchise

That's why I said use the team sites. Those are the face value tickets. Box office is the best route unless you have no other choice.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Well I paid out the ass....

Justin

That's because you paid for the game against the Cowboys.  The ticket prices fluctuate based on the opponent.

Cory

Fair point, assumed that as the other game that would have fit our schedule was the game vs Lions and tickets were $50 cheaper.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Hey, at least you get to go. And you'll get to see a good game with two great quarteAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAAAA!! Ohhh I almost made it through calling Romo a great quarterback with a straight face.

$100 mil+ my hairy hind end.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

This is something that I may never have an opportunity to do again in life, so why not go to arguably the biggest rivalry in the NFL. Schools paid for, im legal in the States this year, so why not? Hopefully I can taunt BD for the rest of my life here on EFK.

....but so help me god if I spend over $2000 and they lose......

Mike Powers

Make sure you get there early as fuck, and tailgate the shit outta that parking lot!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 09, 2013, 10:50:47 PM
Make sure you get there early as fuck, and tailgate the shit outta that parking lot!

This. That's the best part.

Cory

Yeah, kickoff is at 1, so seems like Id wanna get there at like 10 or something. Pretty pumped boys.

Cory

Got a question:

Do you have to be 25 to rent a car in the states? Ive read some places will give it you you for more if you're under 25....cause Im gonna need a set of wheels when Im there.

Mike Powers

Its been a while since I rented a car, but I seem to remember that you have to be 25. Check out hertz, enterprise or any of the others online.

If you get to tailgating at 10, your late bro. 8 or 9 is where its at.