News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Podcast Show/Feedback Thread.

Started by Duckman, December 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Brick Hogan was also in Fortune according to her wall....

MAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Goldferg

Why does Ian's Chav impersonation sound like an Australian? That's offensive to Aussies, innit blud?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Goldferg

OMG... I just got to[/] stopped laughing at Ian's Angle/Rampage/Blackface/Ankle-lock on Saint Peter bit.  Having to wipe away the lears of laughter. That was literal face burried in the bed so I avoid waking everyone up because I'm laughing so hard awesomeness
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Duckman

MFX50 is here! Time to celebrate MFX Galaxy! A huge show this week covering Sir Ian's birthday, Duckman's Shroomgate, IMPACT, Raw and Knucklehead all reviewed!

Check out the podcast page for more on the show:

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?p=246
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

Ian's Knucklehead is in AVI format...

Ah ha... Ah ha ha. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!

And duckman's shroom tea (with milk and sugar) story is hillarious

Duckman

A huge thank you to the MFX Galaxy for making June our most successful month so far. We tripled our bandwidth from May and smashed our records for hits and downloads. It's all thanks to you guys. Keep spreading the word of MFX and keep supporting the show. MFX51 will be up later this week.

Also, if you have any feedback on MFX50, or anything else you'd like us to cover on the show, then let us know here, on Facebook, Twitter or via email - mfx.show@gmail.com

Thanks again guys.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

MFX51 – Send In The Clowns

We will not go quietly into the night!  We will not vanish without a fight!  We're going to live on! We're going to survive!  Today we celebrate our MFX day!  You see what we did there?  We so clever.

It's MFX51 time folks.  Which means it's time for more exciting adventures with Duckman and Sir Ian Trumps as they traverse life, pop culture and of course the week in WWE and TNA.   No one does this better than MFX, don't believe us?  Come hear what all the fuss is about and find out for yourself.

Check out the podcast page for streaming, download and all the details on this week's epic show.

As always, enjoy the show folks and be sure to get in touch with MFX through all the usual channels.

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?p=249

Gary

Thanks for the shot out gents, actually got my ass reamed for the El Generico ROH mention haha.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Goldferg

There should definitely be a 'Get the fuck out of my office, Brother' MFX T-shirt. Or a 'I/We bring the length' one. Or a 'Property of Maddox' one. But definitely the first one.

LOL at the Ususal Suspects reference!

I think 'Clown Handjob' is probably gonna become the new MFX Meme. Although that was legitimately hillarious. And I'm wondering what would happen around the Trumps household if a tric-or-treater turned up at the door as a spider-clown

Alex Smiley

I think "Clown Handjob" is gonna do for MFX what "Vampire Blowjob" did for EFK.

I'm looking forward to the prospect of MFX merch. I'm nerdy enough to buy it regardless of what's on, it's just a matter of money. As for ideas, I think something like "I AM MFX" might invite friendly conversation as to what MFX is.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Tezmission Black

I like the "Get the Fuck out of my Office" T Shirt Idea..or a "MFX: I'm here for my Clown Handjob"

Goldferg

[spoiler=Ian, you don't want to click this][/spoiler]

Brock Rhysner

A few t-shirt slogan ideas.

"Shroomgate Survivor"

"MFX; Sir Ian Trumps Action Figure Sold Separately"

"MILF Hunter: Never forget."

"Putting up with iMPACT so you don't have to."

Front: Brett Hart was right...
Back: I'm heading to WCW!

"Later Days..."

[/centre]

Duckman

MFX52:  If It's Bo – We Wyatt.

The sun is shining, British sporting triumph keeps on coming and to make it all the sweeter – MFX is back!  For some reason Duckman's mic was a bit rubbish and crackly in the show opening and the IMPACT review but we fixed it for the RAW review – hopefully it's not too annoying for you all.

As always we bring you the usual MFX goodness as we dissect the week in wrestling in our own inimitable style.  If you like your wrestling podcast to be funny, shocking, mildly insightful and banned in 43 states, then MFX is the show for you!

Check the podcast page for more details on the show.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?p=252