News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2014-15 NCAA College Football Thread

Started by Jon, August 19, 2014, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

ASU BABY!

Litterally was texting my boy before the game saying Bercovici was going to be a star next season and he does that. One of the greatest moments in college recent memory.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: JustinP on October 05, 2014, 08:44:19 AM
:'(

This ...

So much this ....

And the entire state of Utah can go fuck itself

Cory

Damn, and Gurley is down.

Probably best, Georgia was running him into the ground this year.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Cory on October 04, 2014, 11:52:10 PM
ASU BABY!

Litterally was texting my boy before the game saying Bercovici was going to be a star next season and he does that. One of the greatest moments in college recent memory.
If you're talking about the hail mary, that dude just threw it up and hoped for the best. The credit to that goes to the receiver for jumping in and making the catch, and against the defense for... well I don't know what the fuck they were doing. You can't give the credit to the QB though, because that was a ball that could and should have been swatted down by at least 4 different defenders.

Cory

Quote from: Chris Shields on October 12, 2014, 12:12:21 PM
If you're talking about the hail mary, that dude just threw it up and hoped for the best. The credit to that goes to the receiver for jumping in and making the catch, and against the defense for... well I don't know what the fuck they were doing. You can't give the credit to the QB though, because that was a ball that could and should have been swatted down by at least 4 different defenders.

The guts is what impressed me. Announcers and the like were saying go quick for a sideline throw for a FG....buddy just fucking bombs it down to Jalen Strong for the TD. I admire the guts and confidence...especially coming from a backup.

Justin

The coach called the play. Anybody can just throw up the ball and hope for a miracle.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Cory on October 12, 2014, 12:25:16 PM
The guts is what impressed me. Announcers and the like were saying go quick for a sideline throw for a FG....buddy just fucking bombs it down to Jalen Strong for the TD. I admire the guts and confidence...especially coming from a backup.
He certainly didn't bomb it down there. You're acting as if he threw some crazy 80 yard perfect spiral that hit the guy right in the numbers and knocked him down into the end zone. Coach called the hail mary, QB threw a kind of awkward high arching pass, and the receiver took advantage of a confused defense, with a great play on his part. The credit for that play goes to the coach for calling it, the receiver for making the catch, and against the defense for not knowing what the hell they were doing. A defense that nearly gave me a fucking heart attack once again, last night.

Cory

So who do you guys think get the playoff spots?

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Fla. State
4. Baylor

GM Franchise

Miami Beach Bowl ends in a brawl between Memphis, BYU players

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24910830/miami-beach-bowl-ends-in-a-bench-clearing-brawl-between-memphis-byu-players

QuoteMoments after the conclusion of a fantastic Miami Beach Bowl, a 55-48 double-overtime win by Memphis over BYU, a celebration turned into a melee with both teams engaging in a brawl that included dozens of players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zvPn8cUMdY#ws

:sparta:
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible