News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Will there be liquor or beer?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: JustinP on May 25, 2012, 04:48:49 PM
Leaving work early today and tomorrow I'm throwing a block party for the entire neighborhood.  Live DJ, fish fry, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, ribs, and other food.  Plus liquor, beer, liquor, beer, liquor.....and more beer and liquor.

So Justin Buddy, where do you live again bro?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Doug E Fresh

Just returned from the Cleveland Indians baseball game and during the 3rd inning I had the bleachers going YES! YES! YES!

And we won!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Celebrated my one year wedding anniversary yesterday!

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: JustinP on May 29, 2012, 09:22:36 AM

Congrats! That's wonderful!

Hondo

Quote from: JustinP on May 29, 2012, 09:22:36 AM

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Man, that block party was awesome!  A good 75 people showed up.

Knuckles

Quote from: JackHondo on May 30, 2012, 11:41:01 AM

i could use some liquor at the moment....

The Refreshing drink....

Justin

I have some in the trunk of my car.

Ty

School funding has been approved. Awesome, I dont have to go into debt again.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Hell to the mother fucking yeah, after 4 years of busting my ass it's finally payed off.  I got my supervisor position at work, didn't have to interview for it, and didn't have to shave my beard to get it.  I can take great pride in the fact that I know I got my spot based on the work I do and not playing games like others have.  Today has been a great day and a great way to continue off last night.  My cousins graduated from High school and I have never been prouder of them.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Marq

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on June 15, 2012, 06:12:18 PM
Hell to the mother fucking yeah, after 4 years of busting my ass it's finally payed off.  I got my supervisor position at work, didn't have to interview for it, and didn't have to shave my beard to get it.  I can take great pride in the fact that I know I got my spot based on the work I do and not playing games like others have.  Today has been a great day and a great way to continue off last night.  My cousins graduated from High school and I have never been prouder of them.

Great to hear, Josh -- seriously. It's always awesome hearing a friend get promoted for their hard work.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Knuckles

Quote from: JustinP on June 15, 2012, 11:48:31 AM
I have some in the trunk of my car.

sweet!

ill trade ya for some candy i keep in my van...... (the sad thing is that its all true)

The Refreshing drink....

Rob.B

Just finished my last exam, Fuck Yes!