News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

Got the job :D Went in for the interview which consisted of him asking me if I was free today for orientation and so from 2-10 I worked their busiest day of the week.

Justin

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

To add to the achievement list. Met up with Marc, Mrs Marc, Aaron, Russ, Dorling and MDK in London. Was a great day and we didnt miss a beat all day. Also Marc is the biggest lightweight drinker I have ever met in my life.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Trumpers on September 14, 2013, 06:40:03 PM
To add to the achievement list. Met up with Marc, Mrs Marc, Aaron, Russ, Dorling and MDK in London. Was a great day and we didnt miss a beat all day. Also Marc is the biggest lightweight drinker I have ever met in my life.

I could have told you that last part Ian, awesome that all you guys got to meet up
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Quadzilla

Quote from: Trumpers on September 14, 2013, 06:40:03 PM

Good to see you all, you rapscallions!!

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Russ

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on September 14, 2013, 06:47:45 PM
I could have told you that last part Ian, awesome that all you guys got to meet up

S'cool guys, next time there's no need to meet up, Josh has got the deets!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

! JDM The Professional !

Would be great to meet up with a bunch of the guys!  Glad to hear you guys had a great time!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Alex Smiley

Freelance work has been picking up like crazy here's one thing that's pretty awesome though: I've started working with an upstart consulting firm on their branding (logos and stuff) and the guy running it is offering to help me get connected with the different people he works with on a regular basis. One such connection has already been made, and I'm working on the website for a sort of street fight type company that's being developed. I'm not big into fighting like that, but it's a decent enough job with a few potential perks like possibly going to their events and stuff, so it's all good by me lol.

The weirdest about all this is simply the fact the guy really likes my work, but I think it only feels weird because I can be kinda hard on myself sometimes, lol. Meeting with the guy let me show off my different work, and I got to bring up the different things I'm working on at the moment (including the MFX shirts, but I don't know if he's actually seen those yet LOL).

Good times.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

skelly

Most 12 year olds can't drink Ian, it's not his fault...

Duckman

Check Skelly out, back with the insults after all these years away!

That in itself deserves a shout out on the awesome list!  Good to see you back Skelly - we got your email for MFX and Ian and I nearly wet our pants with excitment and laughter!  It's on the show that goes up tonight.

Also, sorry I keep missing replying to your messages on Facebook, but it's because I hate you.

Only kidding, love you Skelly!!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

So as I understand it Cool Bryan is a published author on Wrestling Observer...or something of that nature. Which ever one it was Cool Bryan major congrats and let us know the link to your amazing work. Well done sir.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

TheBritishVixen

My brother's girlfriend went into labour at 4.15am :D

Sadly, its 9.56pm and she's only 2cm diallated. I think its going to be a bloody long night for her.

TheBritishVixen

I'm now an aunty! Evie-Mae was born 3rd October at 10.30am weighing 8lbs 4oz

Rob

One of the very few in a company of 400 stores to be signed off for management training in a month (less than if you include my week's holiday), which has gone from 6-12 months to a month in their new "vision"

Pay rise and promotion within the month :D
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin