News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

I had a really nice Sunday. Went for my two mile run As soon as I got up, because I knew it was going to be a busy day. Went for a six mile hike with a friend, ate two whole pizzas (don't tell anyone over at the fitness thread!) and finished the evening at mick foleys stand-up show.

Congratulations Adam! Excellent news mate. Oh and belated happy birthday lol.

Tritch

We had a bit of a scare recently that my 4-year-old brother might have cancer. We got the new labs back today and they are clean, my bubber's gonna be fine!

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Adam Wrong

Fuck yeah - nice one tritch, hope your family are all feeling great

Drama Queen

Fantastic news. Hope you guys weren't waiting too long on the results, that must have been torture!

Duckman

I know exactly how that feels Tritch.  I'm glad to hear the news was good and wishing you and your family all the best.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

Tritch

Thank you guys, I live in a different city so I haven't been able to see him yet, but as far as I know he's doing fantastic and just had a bad virus for a while and that's what threw off his initial labs.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

! JDM The Professional !

So much great news! I love this thread!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Alex Smiley

On the eve of turning 27, I'm thrilled to share with you guys that I'm waiting to hear back from a couple places I applied for summer work, having had interviews. One is for the camp I worked at last year, the other is the camp I actually went to as a high schooler lol.

The latter has basically given me an unofficial job offer, they told me they just need to get the paperwork sent over. Good times!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

BamBamBunglow

Excellent news Mr. Smiley :D Good job! (Pardon the pun)

Duckman

Good stuff Alex, well done mate!

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Brock Rhysner

Well, I listened to the last show, and I've decided to jump on this. So here goes.

In the last two week I have:

-Been on stage, performing scenes of Moulin Rouge.

-Apparently did so well that I've been asked to do it again this evening, with this time being paid.

-Speaking of pay, I got a new job after a month and a half of being let go from my former position. I'll be working with vulnerable people, who have both mental and emotional handicaps, and helping them get their lives on track/working on getting them self reliant and returning to the community.

-I've been to the gym twice, after months of getting down in a depresses state about my lack of job and prospects and not attending. (You'll all be pleased to know that my 140kg Deadlift is still alive and kicking somehow...)

-And I published a book of my writing. I don't plan on selling any, mind you, but at least it's out in the open. For those of you who are interested, here is the link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/r-d-tester/a-random-order-of-words/paperback/product-22129449.html

-I made it to day 100 of my Days of Happiness on my facebook, as some of you may be aware...I am honestly astounded that this happened.

So yeah...this is me sharing the good times.

[/centre]

Duckman

Great stuff buddy.  So pleased for you getting the new job - and one that sounds like it'll really help people who need it.

And well done on all the other achievements you've made recently. 

Keep the positive vibes coming folks!

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Brock Rhysner on April 16, 2015, 03:40:03 AM
Well, I listened to the last show, and I've decided to jump on this. So here goes.

In the last two week I have:

-Been on stage, performing scenes of Moulin Rouge.

-Apparently did so well that I've been asked to do it again this evening, with this time being paid.

-Speaking of pay, I got a new job after a month and a half of being let go from my former position. I'll be working with vulnerable people, who have both mental and emotional handicaps, and helping them get their lives on track/working on getting them self reliant and returning to the community.

-I've been to the gym twice, after months of getting down in a depresses state about my lack of job and prospects and not attending. (You'll all be pleased to know that my 140kg Deadlift is still alive and kicking somehow...)

-And I published a book of my writing. I don't plan on selling any, mind you, but at least it's out in the open. For those of you who are interested, here is the link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/r-d-tester/a-random-order-of-words/paperback/product-22129449.html

-I made it to day 100 of my Days of Happiness on my facebook, as some of you may be aware...I am honestly astounded that this happened.

So yeah...this is me sharing the good times.

Dude, I have so much respect for people who work with handicapped people - be it physical or mental. I totally dont' have the mentality or patience to do that full time and I have so my respect for anyone who can and does. Good on you fella :)

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Score got my firsts meeting with the city animal center to see about working for them. Better pay better hour and I get to work wth animals. Really hope I get the one.

And Way to go Brock you rock dude
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.