News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Just left a bachelor party that ended in gunshots.

Judge

Quote from: Justin on April 26, 2015, 12:40:04 AM
Just left a bachelor party that ended in gunshots.

Do tell.

T-Bonizzle

Got my vacation confirmed. I am driving down to NC to visit my father and also some friends which among those friends includes our own KISE (provided he doesn't stand me up!)

Justin

Quote from: T-Probst on April 26, 2015, 12:39:07 PM
Got my vacation confirmed. I am driving down to NC to visit my father and also some friends which among those friends includes our own KISE (provided he doesn't stand me up!)

What part of NC?

T-Bonizzle

High Point and Raleigh. If you live near either we can also meet up. I'll range through the middle of the state between those two cities.

J-Reb

High Point is close enough.  Talon and Jon aren't far as well.

Drama Queen

Just home from running the NJ marathon. Beat my Philly time by three minutes. Feeling quite sore and ready for bed if I'm honest. But very happy.

Duckman

Well done DQ!! For the 2nd week in a row my UFC accumulator bet came in - £70 in the pocket!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Justin

Quote from: T-Probst on April 26, 2015, 01:44:37 PM
High Point and Raleigh. If you live near either we can also meet up. I'll range through the middle of the state between those two cities.

As Zach said, High Point is close.  When is your trip?

T-Bonizzle

Come into chat sometime today and we can talk details. Impractical to do so in this thread!

T-Bonizzle

I got my cities slightly wrong, my father lives just outside Winston-Salem in Kernersville, and the mafiascum commune is in Raleigh.

J-Reb

Quote from: T-Probst on April 26, 2015, 05:57:54 PM
I got my cities slightly wrong, my father lives just outside Winston-Salem in Kernersville, and the mafiascum commune is in Raleigh.

Winston is actually closer for us coming from Charlotte.

Justin

Quote from: Judge on April 26, 2015, 09:18:35 AM
Do tell.

Long story short.......one of the fellas slapped one of the strippers in the face with a stack of money.  She said something to him about not disrespecting her and then all was good.  Or so we thought....one of the other strips overheard the conversation and she started spouting off about the guy was now a "dead body".  Unfortunately these guys are not the ones you make idle threats to.  For whatever reason some of the fellas began fighting each other which went from inside to outside and gunshots ensued shortly after.

T-Bonizzle

Adam Wrong