News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"You didn't see that coming"

Started by jagilki, January 10, 2012, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Not to mentions his "Claymates" are Naomi and "Alicia Fox vs. Melina" girl from Tough Enough

jagilki

Smash INC

Brodus now pretty much has a mid-card gimmick and a paycheque for life if this carries on, bearing in mind that in the space of 5 minutes he did more to get over than he EVER could've done as a generic monster heel.

Woe is us for thinking that Funky Brodus is a bad thing when all we really want to see is a 5-month killing spree before Brodus gets inevitably fed to Cena.

Brodus being a funky Brodus is the BEST thing they could've done for him, he has a solid position in the company now and will get MAJOR face heat by virtue of being entertaining. Surely that has to be better than seeing him get the usual monster heel treatment before ending up like Mason Ryan.

Talon

Yeah... what Smash said!

I agree 100%, I was so "not" looking forward to his debut, and then that music hit... then I really wanted to turn the channel... and then he came out and I decided that it was better than anything I had seen comedy wise in a long time.  I'd take Sexual Chocolate and Big Vis over Angry mark henry (pre this hall of pain push) and any other Viscera incarnation anytime... so Go Brodus Go!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Alex Smiley

And the best part is, the "Funkettes" don't have to talk. Everyone's a winner.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Alex secretly wishes the Funkettes were boys
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

He's like a cross of Flash Funk, PN News, and Men on a Mission.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on January 10, 2012, 05:46:50 PM

thought the same thing... little bit of Rickishi thrown in ...   you know what I think they got something here

oh an nice  PN News refence there
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

This stuff is gold.  Frankly I'm a little jealous I can't bill myself from Planet Funk but I'd certainly like a ticket there.  People forget wrestling is supposed to be fun and if the performer in the ring is clearly having fun like Brodus was then I simply cannot hate.  Funk on, brother.

brkendown

Hey if Dusty Rhodes could carry his big ass to the ring and dance, I'm all about Clay doing it. And I loved the billing of 'Planet Funk'. Can't wait to see how it pans out.

Snap

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on January 10, 2012, 05:46:50 PM

"Ya know, PN News like to rap all the time, but the funny thing about it is his raps don't rhyme. You've gotta give him credit, 'cause he tries real hard, but it's tough being funny when you're a fat tub of lard."

Is it sad I still remember that off the top of my head?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on January 10, 2012, 05:51:08 PM
thought the same thing... little bit of Rickishi thrown in ...   you know what I think they got something here

oh an nice  PN News refence there

Quote from: Scott DiBiase on January 10, 2012, 09:32:01 PM
"Ya know, PN News like to rap all the time, but the funny thing about it is his raps don't rhyme. You've gotta give him credit, 'cause he tries real hard, but it's tough being funny when you're a fat tub of lard."

Is it sad I still remember that off the top of my head?

YO BABY, YO BABY, YO!

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Basically one of the better segments I've seen on RAW in ages - yes, it was a swerve.

But by the Gods, it was AWESOME! NOW SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA!

P.S. Somebody call Magnum TOKYO too! Get his ass to WWE and team him with Brodus - the dancing moves. THINK OF THE DANCING MOVES!!!

J-Reb

He's more Akeem the Dream than PN News, IMO.