News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

*SPOILERS* For TNA's One Night Only: Victory Road PPV

Started by Fnord, May 10, 2014, 04:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

* The winner of the event will receive a future World Heavyweight Title shot and a check. The winners of the matches will compete in a battle royal for the main event.

* Bram defeated Davey Richards.

* Austin Aries defeated Kenny King.

* James Storm and Kazarian defeated Knux and The Freak.

* Bobby Lashley defeated Samoa Joe with help from Kenny King.

* Abyss defeated Mr. Anderson

* BroMans defeated Bully Ray and Rockstar Spud when Spud turned on Bully.

* Gunner defeated Magnus

* Ethan Carter III defeated Sanada.

* Samuel Shaw defeated Crazy Steve.

* Eddie Edwards defeated Zema Ion and Tigre Uno.

* Gunner last eliminated James Storm to win the battle royal, a future title shot and a check. Participants were Gunner, Storm, Kazarian, Edwards, Shaw, EC3, Abyss, Lashley, Aries, Bram, Jessie Godderz and Robbie E.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

jagilki

Purostyle

I read that they air these One Night Only PPVS months later, is that pretty accurate? I ask because I've only heard of TNA scrapping all but four PPV's recently.
BUSHIDO FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP
http://bushido.boards.net/

Duckman

Yeah, they kept four regular PPVs but for international TV deals, they have to produce 12 'special events' per year.  That used to be the regular PPVs, but once they cut back on those to save money (and because hardly anyone buys TNA PPVs) they still had to provide TV markets overseas with 12 shows per year.

So they record these and then air them months later.  They had a show a while back that had a World Cup theme (with Aces and Eights as country) but it aired about 4 months after Aces and Eights broke up.

The most recent one that aired was recorded during the UK tour in February.

I'd expect this one to air in Sept/Oct.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

jagilki

TNA recording a bunch of shit.  They could technically air after they are dead. (The promotion)

Krazy