Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Heh ... Jon Snow ...

Cory

[spoiler]ZOMBIE. MOUNTAIN.

Yes.[/spoiler]

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

[spoiler]They broke my heart.  Jon Snow was the only good guy left in that show.  Then again, I shouldn't have been surprised, they've been killing off major characters since season 1.

This last episode was pretty f'n bleak. 

I've seen people freaking out and saying they haven't enjoyed this season or the last episode, but I really liked it.[/spoiler]
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Starts up again tonight.....wont be able to watch until next Saturday when the woman gets home from her trip, but pretty pumped.

Chris Shields

Tonight's episode seemed to just fly by. Some stuff definitely got set up for future episodes, but other than a kind of crazy/creepy/nasty reveal thing at the end, that's all this episode seemed to do, but that's very common for the first episode of the season and it did it well without being boring or dragging. I think next week will be more of the same with the set ups for the stories we didn't get tonight, but it feels like groundwork is set for a damn good season.

Fnord

Can she just keep the necklace on forever though? That's my preference. lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

¿PapaPancho?

Boooooooooooooooo

J-Reb

[spoiler]Hold the door. :([/spoiler]

Drama Queen

I'm stunned. Can't even begin to digest the implications.

Adam Wrong

Literally more affected by this than any other death

Jon

Yep, that was a rough one.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Drama Queen

Well it's not even the death itself, it's the revelation that his whole life from that point on was altered in such a tragic manner.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Adam Wrong on May 23, 2016, 12:58:37 PM
Literally more affected by this than any other death
Same here man. There were some tears starting to form when the credits rolled.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Drama Queen on May 23, 2016, 01:47:13 PM
Well it's not even the death itself, it's the revelation that his whole life from that point on was altered in such a tragic manner.
Seeing that what changed him was how he died. The fact that his whole life was just leading up to that moment, just makes it even more sad.

Cory

Great episode none the less, picking up steam after the first few were meh tbh.