News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

How bad do the Bears look this season...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 23, 2011, 07:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Honestly the amount of key players we have traded away or lost, the fact 3 of a star defensive players are now winding down their careers, fact that Matt Forte ain't playing ball and the fact that we could use Barney Green in that offensive line with Cutler seemingly STILL not learning from the last few years...I think we could finish last in the North.

Horrible against the Giants.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Man, its pre-season. Mike Vick threw 3 picks, yet 3rd stringer Mike Kafka got a perfect QB rating and 2 straight TD's.

The Bears should be a strong contender next year TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.....the NFC is too strong for them to go deep in the playoffs...id think Wildcard birth. I think Roy Williams will have a resurgence under his old college coach and under Mike Martz. Williams, Knox, Forte with a Cutler that shows up to play is a nice offense. The line is probably the weakest its been, although their 1st round draft pick was a o-lineman (Carimi) and with Cutler seeing more sacks then Jenna Jamison in the 90's.... but at worst their o-line is average. You can win with an average o-line, you're not going to play the Steelers/Jets/Eagles everyweek you'll play shitty defences.

You wont finish last, Vikings will. They have just as aging defence as the Bears, with McSHIT at QB, AP cant win games on his own.

I think the biggest threat to the Bears is the Lions. I think the Lions will have a breakout year, with Suh and Fairley on the D-Line.....thats the scariest in the NFL by far. Stafford healthy is a legit QB, and Calvin Johnson is top 3 WR's in the league. I guess we'll just have to see, plus we all know the Eagles are winning it all this year.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Pre-season or not it has little to do with the amount of key players we lost, the age of the team on defense, the Forte situation, the line or Cutler...

The Giants loss was an added point not THE POINT.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

Ian's kinda eating his words here, damn what a performance.

Any Bears fans should be happy.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I don't think I am eating any words. The Falcons played horrible and everything I said about the line, losing key players and Cutler is still inconsistent. The defense is still old and I would like to have had both the Forte and Briggs situations solved coming into the regular season.

I am happy they won the game, but outside of that still a lot of room for improvement...

"eating my words" seriously... ::)

Cory

I donno, the Falcons are a team many consider that can make the super bowl, while the Bears had slipped of many peoples radars, and the Bears kinda embarrassed them.

Justin

I think Matt Forte played like he wants a new contract.  He was running hard and hitting the wholes like he meant.  On the other hand I too think the Falcons just had a terrible game.  They are my pick to win the Super Bowl, but their first game was sloppy all the way around. 

Cutler sucks.

Fnord

The Bears did good, but like others said, I think it was more of the Falcons sucking ass.  They are your pick to win the Super Bowl?!  What?!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Justin

Yes, the Falcons are my pick.  Despite their horrible offensive showing against the Bears, they have a great offense and I think their defense is going to be just good enough to help close out games.

Talon

I believe I picked the Texans to go over the Falcons in the big game... Its on record here somewhere lol.

Sticking with it...

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

Texans no.

I like the Texans exciting team, but the fact that well, do they have anyone with any playoff experience? I say the Texans make it to the Wilcard, and then get put out by either the Jets/Steelers in the divisional.

Justin

The Texans will win their division so they won't be a wildcard team.

Kirk

Things could be much worse. You could be Dolphins fans.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img