News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012 NFL Draft Bust

Started by Justin, October 23, 2012, 03:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Who is your bust so far of the 2012 Draft?

I'm going with Justin Blackmon.  I told everyone all along that you don't want to draft him. He came from a system that threw the ball 60 times a game and ran 5 WRs just about every play.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

Cory

Yeep. Claiborne hasn't played particularly well....and its hard for Blackmon to do good with a shit SHIT QB, but still. Guys like Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson pre-Stafford era still put up numbers with bad QBs.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Blaine Gabbert sucks, but he has improved a lot compared to last year.  Blackmon was supposed to be that receiver that was going to jump start his career but he just flat out can't figure out the pro game right now.