News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Favorite Movie Quotes

Started by The Murph, August 03, 2008, 03:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldferg

Inigo Montoya: "Hello. my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Inigo Montoya: Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!
Count Rugen: No!
Inigo Montoya: Offer me money
Count Rugen: Yes!
Inigo Montoya: Power too promise that!
Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please.
Inigo Montoya: Offer me everything I ask for.
Count Rugen: Anything you want!
Inigo Montoya: I want my father back you son of a bitch!

Vizinni: Inconcievable!
Fezzik: You keep on using that word, i do not think it means what you think it means.

Buttercup: You mock my pain.
Westerly/Dread Pirate Roberts: Life is pain Highness, anyone who says differnt is trying to sell you something.

- All from 'The Princess Bride'

Peter Venkman: Ray, the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say YES!
- 'Ghostbusters'

Starscream: WHO DISRUPTS MY CORONATION?!
Galvatron: Coronation Starscream? This is bad comedy!
Starscream: Megatron? Is that uou?
Galvatron: Here's a hint!
*Transforms and blows Starscream to shit*

Optimus Prime: Megatron must be stopped...  no matter the cost...

Optimus Prime: One shall stand, one shall fall.
Megatron: Why throw away your life so recklessly?
Optimus Prime: That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron!

Megatron: This was almost too easy, Starscream.
Starscream: Much easier allmighty Megatron, than attacking the real threat; the Autobot's moonbase!
Megatron: You're an idiot Starscream. When we slip by their own warning systems in their own shuttle and destroy Autobot City, the Autobots will be vanquished forever!
Ironhide: No!
Megatron: Such heroic nonsense...
*kills him*

Unicron: I have summoned you here for a purpose...
Megatron: Nobody summons Megatron!
Unicron: Then it pleases me to be the first.

Spike Witwicky: It isn't even dented! Oh shit! What are we gonna do now?!
- All from 'Transformers: The Movie'

Sgt Apone: Rise and shine sweethearts, another glorious day in the corps. A day in the marine corps is like a day on the farm; every meal is a banquet, every pay check a fortune, every formation a parade, I LOVE THE CORPS!

Lt. Gorman: What is it Hicks?
Pvt. Hudson: Hudson Sir, that's Hicks.
Lt. Gorman: ... what is it private?
Pvt. Hudson: How do I get out've this chickenshit outfit?

Pvt. Hudson: Hey Vasquez, ever been mistaken for a man?
Pvt. Vasquez: No. Have you?

Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Pvt. Hudson: Fuckin' A!
Burke: Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
Ripley: They can bill me.
Burke: Okay. This is an emotional moment for all of us, I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important species we're dealing with and I don't think you or I or anybody has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them.
Ripley: Wrong!
pvt. Vasquez: Yeah, watch us.
Pvt. Hudson: Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
Burke: Look, I'm not blind to what's going on, but I cannot authorize that kind of action. I'm sorry.
Ripley: Well, I believe Corporal Hicks has authority here.
Burke: Corporal Hicks?
Ripley: This operation is under military jurisdiction, and Hicks is next in chain of command. Am I right, Corporal?
Cpl. Hicks: Yeah... yeah, that's right.
Burke: Yeah... look, Ripley, this is a multi-million dollar installation! He can't make that kind of decision, he's just a grunt! Ah, no offense.
Hicks: None taken. Ferro, do you copy?
Ferro: Standing by.
Hicks: Prep for dust off. We're going to need immediate evac.
Ferro: Roger. We're on our way.
Hicks: I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. ... it's the only way to be sure.

Pvt. Hudson: I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Black Death

Quote from: Teh Jammah on August 04, 2008, 02:22:10 PM

Peter Venkman: Ray, the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say YES!
- 'Ghostbusters'

Love the quotes

It was actually  Winston who said that line to Ray  ... Peter said afterwards  " This Chick is toast " 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tim-Æ

Chef: Have you ever heard of emancipation proclamation?

Commander: I don't listen to hip-hop music.

South Park: bigger, Longer, uncut

The Murph

Damn BD got to that error before I did. I read it and was ready to post so quickly it wasn't Peter lol But here are some more from an awesome movie.

Dana Barrett: Well that's just great. Either I have a monster in my kitchen or I'm completely crazy.
Dr. Peter Venkman: [smiles] I don't think you're crazy.
Dana Barrett: [sarcastically] Oh, good, that makes me feel so much better.

Man at Elevator: What are you supposed to be, some kind of a cosmonaut?
Dr. Peter Venkman: No, we're exterminators. Someone saw a cockroach up on twelve.
Man at Elevator: That's gotta be some cockroach.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Bite your head off, man.
Dr Ray Stantz: [Entering elevator] Going up?
Man at Elevator: I'll take the next one.

Dana Barrett: You know, you don't act like a scientist.
Dr. Peter Venkman: They're usually pretty stiff.
Dana Barrett: You're more like a game show host.

[Dana, possessed by "The Gatekeeper," answers the door]
Dana Barrett: Are you the Keymaster?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Not that I know of.
[She slams the door in his face. Venkman knocks again]
Dana Barrett: Are you the Keymaster?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes. Actually I'm a friend of his, he asked me to meet him here.

Dr Ray Stantz: I think we'd better split up.
Dr. Egon Spengler: Good idea.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yeah... we can do more damage that way.

Dr. Peter Venkman: We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!

Dr Ray Stantz: Listen... do you smell something?

Dr. Peter Venkman: He slimed me.

Dr. Egon Spengler: Oh good, you're here!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yeah, what have you got?
Dr. Egon Spengler: This is big, Peter, this is very big. There is definitely something here.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
Dr. Egon Spengler: That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me.

[Dana has described seeing a terror dog in her refrigerator]
Dr. Peter Venkman: Generally you don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance.

Dana Barrett: That's the bedroom, but nothing ever happened in there.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What a crime.

Goldferg

It has obviously been waaay too long since I last watched Ghostbusters. Therefore I shall have to remedy that immediately.
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Dave Johnson

'Wanna see a Magic Trick?' The Joker-The Dark Knight

TheNthDegree

"Greetings, Professor Falken. Would you like to play a game?" - Joshua

"What is the primary goal?"
"You should know, Professor. You programmed me."
"...Come on. What is the primary goal?"
"To win the game."
- David/Joshua

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?" - Joshua

All from Wargames.

(I just bought the 25th anniversary DVD this morning. I am in a great mood)

Smash INC

Taken from Human Traffic (1999) - a great film about, clubs, drug culture and partying.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unobtainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythm. Part of a movement. A movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just want to be happy. Heh, yeah, hang on, what the fuck was I just talking about?

Black Death

Love the Running man...Arnold movies has the best lines

Damon Killian: This is television, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... for Christ's sake, Ben, don't you understand? Americans love television. They wean their kids on it. Listen. They love game shows, they love wrestling, they love sports and violence. So what do we do? We give 'em *what they want*! We're number one, Ben, that's all that counts, believe me. I've been in the business for thirty years.
Ben Richards: Well, I may not have been in show business for as long as you have. But I'm a quick learner. And right now, I'm going to give the audience what *I* think they want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Referring to dead bodies]
Amber: They're running men. Last season's winners.
Fireball: No. Last season's losers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Richards: I'm not into politics. I'm into survival.

Amber: I warn you I get sick. Car sick, air sick. And I'm going to throw up all over *you*.
Richards: Go for it. Won't show on this shirt...

[Damon Killian is talking to the operator on the telephone]
Damon Killian: Hello, this is Killian. Give me the Justice Department, Entertainment Division.

Ben Richards: Now I'm gonna untie you, and then you're gonna get dressed, and then you're gonna come with me.
Amber: Oh yeah? But why should I?
Ben Richards: Because I'm gonna say "please"...
[Arnold tears up the bench Amber is tied to from the floor it was bolted to]
Amber: Well, why didn't you say so?

Ben Richards: Killian! I'll be back!
Damon Killian: Only in a rerun.

Damon Killian: You bastard! Drop dead!
Ben Richards: I don't do requests.

Ben Richards: Killian, here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

Ben Richards: Uplink underground, uplink underground. If you say that one more time, I'll uplink your ass, and you'll be underground!

Ben Richards: [after strangling Sub-Zero with barbed wire)] What a pain in the neck.

Amber: [after Richards cut Buzzsaw in half with a chain saw] What happened to Buzzsaw?
Ben Richards: He had to split.

Ben Richards: I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!

Damon Killian: It's all part of life's rich pattern, Brenda, and you better fucking get used to it.

Ben Richards: If you're not ready to act, give me a break and shut up!

Damon Killian: Yes, I know a stalker died! It had to happen sooner or later!
[pause]
Damon Killian: Well, it is a contact sport, okay? You want ratings. You want people in front of the television instead of picket lines. Well, you're not gonna get that with re-runs of Gilligan's Island.
[pause]
Damon Killian: Gilligan's Island.
[hums the theme song]
Damon Killian: Yeah, the one with the boat.

Damon Killian: Who loves you and who do you love?

Amy: You're lucky he didn't kill you, too. Or rape you, then kill you. Or kill you, then rape you.

Damon Killian: I want a kiss, now, a big kiss, but remember... no tongues.

Stevie: Don't touch that dial!

Ben Richards: [to Killian] One of us is in deep trouble.
[Sven enters]
Damon Killian: [Laughs] Sven, do you wanna talk to Mr. Richards?
[long pause]
Damon Killian: Well?
Sven: I've got to score some steroids.
[Sven leaves]

Mic: Mr. Spock, you have the con.
Rebel: Who's Mr. Spock?

Ben Richards: I told Killian I'd be back. I wouldn't want to be a liar.

Damon Killian: Hi, cutie pie. You know one of us is in deep trouble. You know who I am?
Ben Richards: I've seen you before. You're the asshole on TV.
Damon Killian: That's funny. I was going to say the same thing about you.

Ben Richards: [to a trapped Dynamo] No. I won't kill a helpless human being. Not even sadistic scum... like you.

[Ben Richards finds a mortally-wounded Laughlin]
William Laughlin: I'm going somewhere, but not with you. Buzzsaw took care of my traveling arrangements.

Tony: The Justice Department's calling every ten minutes.
Damon Killian: Just give them an evasive answer. Tell them to go fuck themselves.

Dynamo: Thought it was pretty funny out there in the zone? What's the matter now bitch, why aren't you laughing?
Amber: Because there's nothing funny about a dickless moron with a battery up his ass.

Ben Richards: [trying to get Dynamo's attention] Hey, Lighthead! Hey, Christmas Tree!

Amber: [seeing Fireball enter the game] Jesus Christ!
Ben Richards: [seeing Fireball discharge a burst from his flamethrower] Guess again!

Damon Killian: What's the matter? Steroids make you deaf?

Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. Dynamo and Fireball. Who do you think will make the next kill?
Elderly Lady: Oh my. That's a tough one.
Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?
Elderly Lady: Alright, I think the next kill will be made by... Ben Richards.
Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Richards is a runner. You have to pick a stalker.
Elderly Lady: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose... Ben Richards. That boy is one mean motherfucker.

Amber: They think I'm your girlfriend.
Ben Richards: I can straighten that out. See that camera up there? I'll strangle you in front of the whole audience.

Amber: Me and my big mouth. We should have taken the trip to Hawaii.
Ben Richards: I had the shirt for it, but you fucked it up.

Ben Richards: Women. Can't live with 'em, can't live... with 'em.

Damon Killian: [after incriminating footage is shown on the studio screen] ... If you'll please bare with us, we're experiencing technical difficulties...
Elderly Lady: Bulls - t!

Airport announcer: Flights to Tutuville and Mandelaburg are arriving on time...

[last lines]
Phil Hiton: *The Running Man* has been brought to you by: Breakaway Paramilitary Uniforms, Ortopure Procreation Pill, and Cadre Cola; it hits the spot! Promotional considerations paid for by: Kelton Flame Throwers, Wainwright Electrical Launchers, and Hammond & Gage Chainsaws. Damon Killian's wardrobe by Chez Antoinne: 19th-Century craftsmanship for the 21st-Century man. Cadre Trooper and studio-guard side arms provided by Colchester: the pistol of patriots. Remember: Tickets for the ICS studio tour are always available for Class-A citizens in good standing. If you'd like to be a contestant on THE RUNNING MAN, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ICS Talent Hunt, care of your local affiliate, and then go out and do something really despicable! I'm Phil Hilton! Good night, and take care!

Black Death

Pootie  Tang....Just to cool for words ...   ;D

J.B.: Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!

Pootie Tang: Dirty Dee, you're a baddy daddy lamatai tebby chai!

Pootie Tang: Sa da tay!

Pootie Tang: Sepatown!

Dirty Dee: Pootie Tang! I come to call you out, maggoty eatin' *bitch*!
Pootie Tang: Ain't come one, but many tine tanies!

Trucky: You can't beat a ho with a belt... they like that shit.

Dirty Dee: Yeah hehehehe Cappatown my ASS!

Pootie Tang: Kapa-Chow.

Narrator: Dirty Dee is still dirty... because he's Dirty Dee dammit!

Biggie Shorty: You think that just cuz a girl likes to dress fancy and stand on the corner next to some whores, that she's hookin?

Trucky: It was incredible. Only the third time a man had been mauled by a gorilla at that steel mill, that month!

Pootie Tang: Baby, I'm going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!

Pootie Tang: I gots to say na nay no.

Pootie Tang: Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: ...I'm sorry. What was that?
Pootie Tang: Cole - Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: What the hell are you talking about?
Pootie Tang: ...Cole me down on the panny sty?
Bob Costas: Oh, cole me down on the panny sty! All right!

Trucky: He was rejuvenated. You hear that? Rejuvenated. He was juvenated before, lost it... and got juvinated again. Rejuvenated!

Pootie Tang: See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?

Goldferg

Blaine (after everyone's declined on his offer of chewing tobcco): Bunch'a slack-jawed faggots around here. This Stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual tyranosaurus... just like me!
Poncho (gestures with his grenade launcher): Strap this on your sore-ass Blaine.

Blaine: Bastard's dug in like a goddamn Alabama tick.
Poncho: Blaine, you're hit! You're belleding man!
Blaine: I don't have time to bleed.
Poncho: oh... alright.... *fires a salvo of grenades* ... have you got time to duck?

Billy: I'm afraid.
Poncho: Bullshit! You ain't afraid of no man.
Billy: There's something out there, hunting us... and it ain't no man.

Mac: You're ghostin' us man. You give our position away again and I'll bleed you, real quiet like, and leave you here.

- All from 'Predator'