News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry McClean

So uni football basically dies now. So I'm really going to need to get motivated enough to go to the gym now. Can no longer rely on football keeping me in shape-ish!

Gary

After a lot of work, almost 8 months.. and I don't think Ill ever be done as I've grown to love working out daily..here is a before and after..

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Doug E Fresh

Zombie Gunn

I've got the weirdest metabolism in the world.  Eat whatever the hell I want, stay active and never gain weight.  But over the last 10 years I've got a bit of a gut that I swear wasn't there before.  I'd like to get back the six pack I had in highschool, so may give this a shot. Anybody have specific advice, or should I just do a billion situps?

Doug E Fresh

Cardio and diet. People say a bunch of things but let me tell you from my personal experience. I do a ten minute abs program six days a week. I should have a decent look but I've still got a gut because I drink too much and don't eat the best. I'm still over 50lbs lighter than at my worst because I ran a lot. If your knees are like mine and not the best, an eliptical is good too. I also lost weight lifting which I'm actually trying to put on a few pounds of muscle now. But IMO, getting in a lot of cardio and watching what you take in would be the fast track to success along with some situps and junk. My favorite thing to do is play basketball which I'm doing about an hour a day 4-5 days a week currently.

Gary

Doug nailed it, cardio and diet is what I recommend. Weight training isn't bad also.

[/center]

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drama Queen

Gary that is fucking amazing. I am proud of you, man.

I would like to show these pictures to my room-mates who stopped doing the p90X after a while. This is a before and after advertisement that is a REAL FUCKING  PERSON... that I know! That I have known well before I knew anything about P90X (I know that is just one factor in your results, but still, I think it will inspire them).

Congratulations Gary, well fucking earned my friend.

Gary

Thanks DQ, and sure show them if it can help motivate someone then by all means.

[/center]

Justin

You can definitely see it in your face.

Gary

Dude you can really see it in your face in the second pic. Well fucking done.

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on April 09, 2012, 05:14:29 PM
To be honest, the thing I'm most proud of between the two pictures is how I traded up in the Filipino Photo Partner department.

LMFAO, yeah the one in the second is a much better option than the first
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Doug E Fresh

nice job Jack! love seeing everyones results on here! great work!

Jerry McClean

Really great work Gary. And it's great you're enjoying the workouts more now cause it means things should just keep getting better and better for you!

And Jacky. You just look a lot paler to me. Need to get some bacon down you >_>