How Likely Would This Be To Happen To Mel Gibson?

Started by Jon Tees, November 26, 2013, 11:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Tees

Losing everything due to bad investments, scams, IRS or other tax agency taking it, lawsuits or other reason, having his acting career basically die and his star fade and as an end result having to take some menial job like working in sales or retail. What are the odds that something like this could happen to this world famous and super rich actor?

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Marq

Okay, I'm just gonna ask if no one else will.

Why Mel Gibson in particular?
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Jon Tees

Oddly, I had a dream the other night where this very thing happened to him. Just curious about the likelihood of it in real life.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

jagilki

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Jon Tees on November 26, 2013, 01:22:04 PM
Just curious about the likelihood of it in real life.

What makes you think any of us would know?!

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on November 26, 2013, 02:48:32 PM
What makes you think any of us would know?!

I legit spit out a mouthful of Dr. Pepper all over the screen.

Tezmission Black

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 26, 2013, 02:49:33 PM
I legit spit out a mouthful of Dr. Pepper all over the screen.

A: Shame on you for spilling the Holy Drink of my people.

B: Why the blue hell is Tees dreaming of Mel Gibson?

C: Why would you feel this would be something of relevance? I mean the guy pretty much shit on all Jewish people and he can still get work, and I think if he was that self destructive he would have already lost everything and we would have your answer already.

GM Franchise

I guess this thread answers the age old question of "Do androids dream of electric sheep?"
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible