News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Paranormal Activity 2

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 02, 2010, 02:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Thoughts? Expectations?

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Brandon

I liked the first one. It wasn't a great movie by any means, but I enjoyed it. I'll see this one. Can't say it'll be in theaters, but I think it'll be worth a watch.

Cory Funk Jr.

Watkins, get the internet release. It is the original and it is much better ending IMO. I am looking forward to the second one just because I am a sucker for original scary movies and it has been a long time since we have had one.

Black Death

Quote from: Cory Funk Jr. on July 03, 2010, 06:46:58 AM
Watkins, get the internet release. It is the original and it is much better ending IMO. I am looking forward to the second one just because I am a sucker for original scary movies and it has been a long time since we have had one.

were can I find this internet release cory , I like to see it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Conor

I enjoyed the first one up until [spoiler]the last twenty seconds when we see her possessed by the demon (I know there are two or three different endings - that's the on I saw in the cinema.)[/spoiler] It completely took me out of the world they'd created and left a bad taste in my mouth.

The sequel seems to follow up on that. Will it be as good as the first one? Probably not. What I liked about the first Paranormal Activity is that it had a degree of plausibility. This time you're going in, knowing what to expect, which could detract from the horror.

GM Franchise

I just can go get a creepy house CD, put it in, and listen to the noises for an hour and a half to get the same effect as this movie. This movie bored me more than anything and it wasn't scary at all. I figure this one will have the same effect.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Draeden

Quote from: Token Irishman on July 18, 2010, 06:28:55 AM
I enjoyed the first one up until [spoiler]the last twenty seconds when we see her possessed by the demon (I know there are two or three different endings - that's the on I saw in the cinema.)[/spoiler] It completely took me out of the world they'd created and left a bad taste in my mouth.

The sequel seems to follow up on that. Will it be as good as the first one? Probably not. What I liked about the first Paranormal Activity is that it had a degree of plausibility. This time you're going in, knowing what to expect, which could detract from the horror.

I'm glad I saw the ending I did then, cos I saw the one you mean on YouTube long after seeing the movie and that would've totally ruined it for me. Didn't fit in with the whole menacing and mischevious feel throughout whereas the ending I saw...

[spoiler]...where she guts her boyfriend and gets shot by the cops...[/spoiler]

...was amazing. I had my fiancé convinced that it was genuine footage and she was crying by this time, lol. This would not have worked if...

[spoiler]...there were corpses being thrown around,[/spoiler] for fuck's sake.