RPG on Skype

Started by T-Bonizzle, January 15, 2013, 11:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Black Death

oh same like something we can do ... going to read it over
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Okay, so I ran the first session of the D&D 5e module for my group the other night and it went way better than I expected. I could run it for ya'll too. Let's pick a time and do it?

Stoner

Any day that isn't Friday-Sunday works for me.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

T-Bonizzle

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

T-Bonizzle

I mean we're playing tonight. Let's say 630 my time..

Stoner

I might be off work by then.  No idea.

jagilki

Party was sent to a Dwarven minning camp. But before we got there we ran across a clearing full of dead dwarves, dead people in purple robes and a passed out Prancy elf. There were scorch marks all over.

I could tell, being a Mountain Dwarf, and better at this kind of stuff than my Half Elf and Dragonborn companions that there was a big fire going on at the mine. The Dragonborn Monk snapped the elf chick out of her stupor while the Half Elf Paladin and I kept a watch out. Elf lady said something or other about Dragon Cultists attacking them and the mine being under attack, and something about a dragon. While Dragonborn and Half Elf chit chatted about what we should do, I ran to the mine.

Bunch of stupid dwarves running around like elves with their heads cut off, disgusting. The had a cultist prisoner though. I tried intimidating her, but she'd have none of it. Dragonborn grunted that thing he calls a language at her and she croaked the same crud back at him. Something about a Dragon cult.

I didn't care, I went off to whip the dwarfs back into something resembling a proper orginized mine. That was when I heard the thumping of something large approaching.

I ran past my companions Axe in front of me and told them trouble this way.

The eventually followed me. The clearing had three Ogers heading towards the mine. I yelled at the Ogers "Stop in the name of Stop" (OOC I stumbled over my words and that's just what came out) The Ogers stopped. They looked on in confusion.

The other two showed up and the Ogers decided we looked good enough to eat. The started walking towards us. I threw a Javelin at the one in front. He shrugged it off. Paladin did some magic on another and Monk did some kind of wind punch thing.

Ogers still come closer, I charged and went into Freny. I attacked the one in the lead and hit him three times. Barely hurt him. He punched me and hurt my head.

Paladin fought the one he magiced. He missed. Oger hit him. Monk repeated his thingy.

Other Oger attacked Paladin.

Sumerizing the fight. Paladin got knocked down, I chopped off Ogers head, attacked other oger, eventually killing it and Monk finally took his down.

While Monk helped Paladin, I noticed Dragon sounds from the mine. I charged to the mine. There dragon. Still in Frenzy I had no choice but to attack. Super Lucky hit and Super lucky Damage and I bloody the Dragon. Elf girl shoots a crap load of arrows at Dragon and it flies away. I collapse, we sleep and we heal.

End Session one

(minus a few odds and ends)

jagilki

Stoner

We playing today?  I'm at work and don't have Skype available to ask.

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

Okay, Wednesday and or Thursday and or both days. It'll be one of those days for sure, just not sure which one. Likely Wednesday though.

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle