New Batman: Arkham Knight trailer shows off Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman

Started by Black Death, April 28, 2015, 04:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

By   Wesley Yin-Poole Published 27/04/2015

UPDATE: Batman: Arkham Knight has a new "dual play" mechanic, Warner Bros. has confirmed.

This sees the player "switch seamlessly" between Batman and his allies, including Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman in "free-flow combat".

So, no co-op, then, as some took the trailer below to indicate, but exciting nonetheless.

Official Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer - "All Who Follow You"

ORIGINAL STORY: A new Batman: Arkham Knight trailer has shown off superheroes Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

The video, below, shows Batman working with Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman in what looks like tag-team combat. Developer Rocksteady and publisher Warner Bros. has yet to announce any kind of co-op gameplay, so we assume this is simply tag-team attacks with computer-controlled allies in, perhaps, challenge rooms.

Either that, or at select points during the campaign Batman can work together with one of his partners in crime fighting.

We already know you can play as Harley Quinn as part of a downloadable content challenge maps pack. As Quinn you fight within the Blüdhaven Police Department in a story that takes place prior to the events of Arkham Knight.

And finally, the video confirms mysterious assassin Azrael is in the game, although to what extent we don't know.

Batman: Arkham Knight is due out 23rd June 2015.

I want this game ...so much right now
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

J-Reb

Tritch

I pre-ordered as well, but I missed out on the special edition. I went in to pre-order that but they were already out of it. Thought about pre-ordering as soon as the game was announced, but I thought it would be silly to pre-order a game for a system I didn't have yet... so I went to do it right after I got my X-Box One, and they were out. So pissed. :(

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015