News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Kurt Angle not happy with WWE

Started by Triple B, April 04, 2011, 11:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Plus every cruiserweight/technician stole the ARMBAR from Chris Jericho.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Quote from: Gary on April 05, 2011, 02:36:49 PM
Plus every cruiserweight/technician ALBERTO DEL RIIIIIIIIIIIIO stole the ARMBAR from Chris Jericho.

GM Franchise

I heard Mantaur is mad Goldberg stole the Spear from him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I hear Drew McIntyre stole Ken Shamrock's personality.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

QuoteKURT ANGLE'S LATEST EXCUSE FOR HIS TWITTER COMMENTS ABOUT WRESTLEMANIA
By Chris Kelly on 2011-04-05 17:24:32
Kurt Angle was guest on this past Monday's Wrestling News Live hosted by JJ and Trey. Kurt stopped by to discuss the recent "Twittergate" scandal that emerged during the WrestleMania 27 broadcast and the boys allowed Kurt to clear the air and give his side of the story.

Kurt apologized on behalf of what happened but found that upon further investigation his twitter account was not hacked but was used by a family member after Kurt went to bed.

Kurt addressed what was said about both Jack Swagger and Randy Orton and he had since talked with Orton and things between them are fine, he has no issues with Swagger

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on April 05, 2011, 07:44:12 PM
I hear Drew McIntyre stole Ken Shamrock's personality.

I thought he stole Steve Blackman's personality.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kise

And Orton does it again, last night. I wonder if that was spite or planned way in advance.

Twittergate... lol. Negro, please.