News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

MITB

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 02, 2011, 11:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Just watching smack down and saw the entrants in smacksowns MITB ladder match and let me say it looks sick!!!

I'd love for either sin cara or danielson to win. I'd probably say wade barrat or Seamus will win though.

Who do you guys think will win?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Styles83

Going to have to say Sheamus as well sadly.

GM Franchise

Sheamus is the favorite but Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes, and Justin Gabriel will steal the show. I'd also be happy with a Wade Barrett win too. I could see him cheating to win it. Overall Cody is the one I'd most like to win just because his character rules all.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ash Bombay

I will be rooting for Cody, his character is pretty nice, he's came along way.

Gary

Ill say Barret wins it.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Tezmission Black

I would not be surprised if Sheamus ends up getting put into the world title match after the end of SD last week.

Drama Queen

Quote from: The Franchise on July 02, 2011, 11:23:57 PM
Sheamus is the favorite but Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes, and Justin Gabriel will steal the show. I'd also be happy with a Wade Barrett win too. I could see him cheating to win it. Overall Cody is the one I'd most like to win just because his character rules all.

That's the line-up? Wow, that is something I'd like to see! I'm thinking this means the Raw one will be more based on names in "entertainment"... which is fine seeing as we have the SD one to balance it.

MattWard

i say for smackdown, Cody or Barrett or Sheamus will win and for raw it will be either Evan Bourne or the miz or ADR

Duckman

Got to be Sheamus for me.  He's the only guy I can see WWE giving the shot to.  Bryan would be my personal choice (obviously) but he's never going to get that chance in WWE.

Barrett could be a decent shout but again, I just don't feel WWE have faith in really getting behind him again.  He was simply Cena fodder in the end and that REALLY fucked him.

Sin Cara will do some great spots, as will Bryan and Gabriel.

With this match and the Punk angle, this is a WWE B level PPV I will actually watch.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

I imagine we'll see Sheamus win it, but I'd love for Rhodes or Barrett to take it. I imagine if they're doing the one really quick cash in and one long-term holding of the briefcase, that RAW's will be the quick cash in (presumably Punk wins/loses via MITB cash-in. Or at least I hope!) then perhaps Smackdown will be the longer term one, and so there's a chance Rhodes or Barrett may keep it.

That being said, who foresaw Kane or Swagger winning when they did? I guess anything really could happen.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Drama Queen

Quote from: MattWard on July 03, 2011, 05:37:39 AM
i say for smackdown, Cody or Barrett or Sheamus will win and for raw it will be either Evan Bourne or the miz or ADR

I guess I haven't been watching lately, they must have built Bourne up a bit from being on a level with Santino, or Mark Henry at best?

Jafar

The fantasy booker in me says that Sheamus will win the MITB, and cash it in later by inserting himself into the Smackdown title match.

Russ

Bourne ain't winning; he got a PPV win over Swagger, but then again, so did a commentator (kinda). RAW's will go to ADR or Truth, PERHAPS to Miz as an idea too. All in all though, it'd be a miracle if Bourne got the briefcase.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Drama Queen on July 03, 2011, 05:00:56 AM
That's the line-up? Wow, that is something I'd like to see! I'm thinking this means the Raw one will be more based on names in "entertainment"... which is fine seeing as we have the SD one to balance it.

Yeah and Heath Slater is in it too.

Quote from: MattWard on July 03, 2011, 05:37:39 AM

The plan apparently is for ADR to face Cena at Summerslam so I don't see him winning it unless he does win it and then faces Cena later on instead.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible