News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MITB

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 02, 2011, 11:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Punk beats Cena.  Place goes fucking nuts.  ADR comes out, cashes in and beats Punk.  Punk leaves for 4 months or so.

Cena vs. ADR at Summerslam for the Title.

Least that's how I see it!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

I could seriously see that happen, and with it being in Chicago (I think) it would keep ADR as a heel.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Duckman

Yeah it's in Chicago so Punk will be uber babyface.  Especially after that promo on Monday!

I reckon he'll come back as the anti-authority babyface and feud with ADR (and maybe even Vince) around Royal Rumble or even into WM.

Or WWE will fuck it in the ass as usual...

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

GM Franchise

Yeah the ADR cashing it in on Punk theory probably is how it will go down.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Drama Queen

Quote from: The Franchise on July 03, 2011, 02:37:00 PM
Yeah and Heath Slater is in it too.

Now that makes it even more interesting because it puts the element of teamwork in there as well. Has a MITB match ever had a stable in it before? Now I really want to see this one.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Drama Queen on July 03, 2011, 03:35:02 PM
Now that makes it even more interesting because it puts the element of teamwork in there as well. Has a MITB match ever had a stable in it before? Now I really want to see this one.

Yep, plus they just broke from Barrett and that'll be a mini-storyline in the match most likely as well.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Drama Queen

Quote from: The Franchise on July 03, 2011, 03:37:31 PM
Yep, plus they just broke from Barrett and that'll be a mini-storyline in the match most likely as well.

Ah, shame, it would have been more interesting for me if the three of them were still allies. But yes, you're right, it's still a story within the match itself, MITB matches have been around long enough now that aside from being a novelty in themselves they can start incorporating current angles.

GM Franchise

You are partially right though. Slater and Gabriel are a tag team in the match which should make for an interesting dynamic.

Gary

You know with Vince's wording of "if Cm Punk walks out of Chicago as Champion, he'll fire Cena" i think ADR truly will cash in as Sam said.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

He could hop?

Oh, and HOW good was the video package to open RAW?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.