TNA- show me the money!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, August 13, 2011, 12:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on August 26, 2011, 10:54:20 AM
I'm talking about the ECW guys on last years TNA "ECW Homage" Hardcore Justice.

oh shit ... you telling my that all those guys got for the shit ass show
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

according to SHANE DOUGLAS (who is as believable as AlexK losing his virginity to Trish Stratus) that's what SOME of them got.

Black Death

poor shane

I bet you that motherfucker wishes he could go back in time , slap his  young self in the face and say "shut the fuck up"....and maybe unburning all those bridges he burn years ago.   

Drama Queen

Quote from: Black Death on August 26, 2011, 11:18:36 AM
poor shane

I bet you that motherfucker wishes he could go back in time , slap his  young self in the face and say "shut the fuck up"....and maybe unburning all those bridges he burn years ago.   

Yeah, what's the story there? I never really heard much about Douglas behind the scenes until I cam across this thread.

Black Death

let just say that shane is pretty out of wrestling , last I heard he was working as a manager at Walmart in PA  somewhere... could be wrong

He burn so many bridges in the past there no chance in hell he getting a job at any of the major promotions.  say he should keep his mouth shut when he leaves the company ... he rub a lot of people who are now in power the wrong way

jagilki

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on August 27, 2011, 10:32:25 PM
I thought it was Target.

your right jag Target ... actual not a bad company to work for

just saying

Goldferg

Quote from: Drama Queen on August 27, 2011, 04:48:44 PM
Yeah, what's the story there? I never really heard much about Douglas behind the scenes until I cam across this thread.
Pretty much obvious story is obvious. Just You Tube 'Shane Douglas Shoot' and add your wrestler/promotion of choice and watch him burn every company, wrestler (bar a select few) & storyline he ever worked in the name of 'getting himself over'.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.