News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Power Uti vs Super Festus

Started by jagilki, October 21, 2011, 12:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Ty

match of the year candidate in front of a sold out, interested crowd. Both these guys can really work for sure, did you see the impact when Festus threw the Nigerian dude into the turnbuckle? And how gracefully the Uti threw Festus into the ropes and how naturally Festus bounced off? Wow, Uti for sure deserves those two titles that everybody's heard of

jagilki

Listen to the Cliff Compton/Domino episode of Art of Wrestling he talks about this.

From what I understand this match was put on SOLELY for a high ranking Nigerian General, hence the lack of crowd.

jagilki

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2011/09/07/aow-59-domino-nigeria/

QuoteDomino aka Cliff Compton was touring Nigeria during the recent U.N. bombings. He was held hostage by Power Uti and barely made it home back to the United States. Sit down and listen to Cliff tell his tale of exactly what happened.

jagilki

Hondo

From now on, I'll only answer to Super Hondo.

That is all.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on October 21, 2011, 12:57:22 PM
Listen to the Cliff Compton/Domino episode of Art of Wrestling he talks about this.

From what I understand this match was put on SOLELY for a high ranking Nigerian General, hence the lack of crowd.

Good to know.  I hope he learned a lot from this match, that way if we ever go to war with Nigeria, they will miss every bomb they throw.

jagilki

I'm serious, listen to that podcast.  Not only does it have "Cliff Comptons Nigerian Adventure" but it starts out with Luke Gallows singing a song.

jagilki

Hondo

It was a good podcast. But I gotta say, Cliff Compton kinda comes off as a prick. A little bit anyways.

But I've come to learn in life that Anything Colt Cabana = Epic Win.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty