News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

New WWE Release

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 12, 2012, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

WWE has released Kharma. So so stupid on their part. Honestly couldnt believe it.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

jagilki

Quote7 p.m. ET Update: Since our earlier story, Kharma is back being listed on the Superstars page. Since anyone with a brain knows that an alumnus is a "former associate, employee, member, or the like" either someone in WWE really screwed up with the original move on the Twitter page or once it got out WWE decided to play semantics.

PWinsider (via somewhere else so not 100%)

jagilki

Well, now TMZ is saying she was fired.

jagilki

apparently Meltzer on the F4W boards said she was to be fired Friday, and now WWE is pissed it got out a day early.

! JDM The Professional !

Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

Fnord

- Kharma confirmed on Twitter this week that she was indeed released from WWE. A fan asked if it was true that Kharma was "granted" her release from WWE. Kharma replied: "yes, I was. It doesn't mean I'll never be back."

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Fnord on July 25, 2012, 01:15:19 PM
- Kharma confirmed on Twitter this week that she was indeed released from WWE. A fan asked if it was true that Kharma was "granted" her release from WWE. Kharma replied: "yes, I was. It doesn't mean I'll never be back."

Sadly I'd imagine it will mean her mainstream wrestling days are over. She's 35 odd now, if she takes a year or so, she'd be looking at a 36/7 year old body- and that's really pushing it for female talent. And I guarantee if she has a child then that'll mark her retirement.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs