News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE Countdown

Started by ¿PapaPancho?, April 24, 2014, 08:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Anyone gotten any of the new episodes? Still stuck on Infamous Gimmicks ...

Fnord

I've watched them all. They are pretty entertaining.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

The TeeJ of Philly

Fnordbot STRIKES AGAIN!

I'm with Pancho, still stuck on infamous gimmicks.

Fnord

What do you mean "stuck"?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

The TeeJ of Philly

¿PapaPancho?

I meant that it hasn't updated since then but wikipedia shows that others have been produced ... wanted to know if it was just me.

Fnord

Infamous Gimmicks was the last one. It says the Tag Team one is next which is on Tuesday. They skipped two weeks ago probably because of all of the Wrestlemania Stuff and then last week because of Warrior's passing.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Fnord on April 24, 2014, 08:15:10 PM
Infamous Gimmicks was the last one. It says the Tag Team one is next which is on Tuesday. They skipped two weeks ago probably because of all of the Wrestlemania Stuff and then last week because of Warrior's passing.

Gracias

Chris Stern

Quote from: Fnord on April 24, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

This, a few shows were skipped because of that including last weeks Beyond the Ring which was "The Story of Edge" which was pushed back to this week.