News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Paul Heyman's DVD

Started by Duckman, August 05, 2014, 04:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Got this yesterday on blu-ray and watched the documentary last night.

The best thing WWE have ever done in this field.  Even better than the CM Punk one.  It's very similar in style to that documentary, only even more in-depth and behind the scenes.

It's also a must see for any ECW fan as some of the behind the scenes footage from ECW is just great.

I'll do more of a review on MFX100 this week but it's safe to say, if you're a wrestling fan you need to see this documentary.

Cheers,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Drama Queen

So it's not three discs set on continuos loop of heyman boasting about his client Brock Lesner beating the undertakers streak as reported by kayfabenews.com?

Hondo

It will be one of my first purchases after I finally get a steady stream of revenue going. That and the Sting box set.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on August 05, 2014, 06:38:53 PM
It will be one of my first purchases after I finally get a steady stream of revenue going. That and the Sting box set.

And two boxes of Kleenex.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Drama Queen on August 05, 2014, 05:56:28 PM
So it's not three discs set on continuos loop of heyman boasting about his client Brock Lesner beating the undertakers streak as reported by kayfabenews.com?

That's the blu ray exclusive.

Cory

Downloading it now, cant wait.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

It's really good. I watched it earlier and it is one of the best ones they've ever produced.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

The blu-ray extras are great.  Just all the people interviewed in the documentary telling their favourite stories about Paul Heyman.  Stephy reads a text message that Heyman sent her after Mae Young died and it's one of the most heartfelt and amazing pieces of writing you'll hear.  Like Steph says, "it sums up the wrestling business perfectly and shows the real Paul Heyman."

There's funny ones and crazy ones.  Just loads of great stories.

The other extras are some of Heyman's best promos - like the one where he just tore into Vince about how he killed wrestling and Heyman's dreams and all kinds of great stuff.

There's a few Brock matches and other stuff on there that I haven't had time to check out yet.

But the documentary itself is over 2 hours and it's just brilliant.

Cheers,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

cheap ass me didnt get any extras, but the documentary was outstanding. Really like listening to some "shoot" stuff about the ECW days and putting rumors to bed.

I'll always be a Paul Heyman guy, and cant wait until he gets inducted to the HOF.

9/10 for the documentary

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Cory where did you download it from and what client did you use?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Tezmission Black

I'm planning on buying it but I have to wait till payday but I have looked at kickass and haven't been able to find it yet.

¿PapaPancho?

http://kickass.to/wwe-laides-and-gentleman-my-name-is-paul-heyman-2014-web-dl-h-264-rcg-mkv-t9425790.html

This is the link I downloaded it from and I used UTorrent.  Watching it at the moment and it is SOLID.

Tezmission Black

This doc is the single best wrestling doc I have ever seen and the last ten minutes I had goosebumps the entire time.