News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE Releases a Stright-Edge Society Member

Started by Ty, August 23, 2010, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

http://pwinsider.com/article/50265/wwe-releases-smackdown-diva.html?p=1

WWE
has released Smackdown Diva Serena, who just made her official in-ring debut last Friday. I haven't heard anything further as of this writing.

Gary

WWE really dropped the ball with this, the girl is smoking hot and from all accounts can actually work!

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Bryan

from what I am gathering it was a behavior issue. apparently the skit a few weeks ago on Smackdown where she "relapsed" wasn't too fake. though, why they would release her but still keep tiffany after getting arrested is beyond me.

Hondo

In a way, you hafta feel sorry for the girl.

I mean, here she is, a pretty girl with some talent, trying to make it to the bigs. And finally, that day comes, but she has to shave her head. So in order to chase that dream, she does. And now, several months later, and she's fired. She's got no job and no hair.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

[/center]

Black Death

Well it pretty much the death of the SES... has to be something backstage were not getting , because by business standpoint does not make any sense
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

Nah it doesnt mean the Death of SES at all, yes its a big loss as being the only member of the group but Gallows/Mercury/Punk can still carry the group, and maybe Vince can convince some FCW chick to shave her head and take Serena's spot. If what Bryan has said its true that it has to do with behavior issues then you can't really blame the E still a loss though.

[/center]

Black Death

damn it most have been a bad behavior , really bad to get her canned . because truth she was one of the best female workers they got hands down
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon Tees

She was on Smackdown this past week granted the show was taped but I think the release may have pre-dated the taping.  Its sort of odd that this happens right when they are doing this angle where CM Punk is looking for any reason/excuse to kick people out of the SES and/or disband the group. This started before the announcement of this release its like WWE was actually setting up for a non kayfabe release with a kayfabe angle.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

jagilki